Countdown Thread

21 minutes ago, Kirstie stark said:

Glad it is inside as allergic to bright sun so being outside would count me out! hand held fan with mist purchased yesterday, arrived today which I have a feeling I will be grateful for, Two of my costumes involve fur (in small amounts). 

All packed now. Roll on 10:30 tomorrow money when my Taxi arrives (and then the look on the taxi drivers face when he sees the size of one of my bags).

Have a safe trip :) Also glad its inside and not out as after 20 minutes my skin goes red (Almost lobster colour) You also reminded me I need to get a portable fan tomorrow :laugh:

16 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

First LFCC for me and hopefully first of many! :dance:

I guess its like pringles (Once you pop you cant stop :D )

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I've packed about half. Trying to figurer out what clothes to wear in the heat :lol: What time are you off? I'm getting picked up at 6:45 :blink:

Gosh not quite as 'first thing' as you! I'll be getting the bus to the train station at 8

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

It’s gonna be really quiet on here whilst everyone travels tomorrow. I might actually have to do some work to keep me entertained during the day!

I'm sure those of us who will still be here can keep you entertained somehow :D

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Resting today. Full day tomorrow. Excursion, a trip to Olympia to pick up tickets and DP’s and then finish off with a nice dinner date. :D

You and your dinner dates. Is it a date with a pizza?

15 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You and your dinner dates. Is it a date with a pizza?

Dont know what will be on the menu but it will be in the presence of a very nice company. Maybe I will tell you what it is like some other day. 

TOMORROW. OMG. :YAHOO: Today's the day of travel! Should get to London around 13:30, then get bus straight to Olympia to pick up my Diamond Pass, should be right on time at 15:00, then walk back to hotel. Which I booked in online yesterday, so all I have to do is collect my room key! :D