Countdown Thread

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Actually a day of theater for me, Killer Joe with Orlando Bloom. Tuesday though I am off to Bath for a day at the spa, massage booked too B)

I might see Killer Joe on Thursday or Friday, if there are more tickets when me and my friend decide if we're seeing it.

14 hours ago, Broo said:

That is true lol well I've seen a photo on here of r4, the friendly dalek I haven't... and a few others not either... I'll likely be wearing a black summer dress on the Sunday so leg tattoo (watercolour autumn leaves) will be visible if that's helpful? Probably not :lol:

I love rolling about in the leaves.

9 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

It'll be my 6th this year, but I don't want to start one upping people. @Raylenth will come in and put us all to shame :P

For showmasters events my first was possibly 6–7 LFCC 2 at Wembley November 2004 I did do a fair number of Collectormania MK's as well but can't remember which ones but they were probably around the same time

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Broo said:

Newbie here with this just being my second lfcc ha!

Today will be the start of getting ready to pack including the joyous and not at all soul-draining task of ironing. Yay ironing. ;)

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

For showmasters events my first was possibly 6–7 LFCC 2 at Wembley November 2004 I did do a fair number of Collectormania MK's as well but can't remember which ones but they were probably around the same time

This will be my tenth year at LFCC cant believe how quick the time has gone my facbook feed keeps popping up with previous pictures that I have gone to super excited to go back again this year :clap:

• Like 2

I'm only coming on Sunday so I still have 4 days ( not including today) to work before I get my train  to London late Sat pm. I'm excited to experience my first LFCC  and maybe I'll see some of you there, if you see me please feel free to say hello :D )

6 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Just to make it slightly easier to spot me over the weekend. If you see someone in either t-shirt on these days..it is probably me. :WAVE:

If you see anyone at all wearing a t-shirt over the weekend, it's not me, as I am not a child.