Countdown Thread

3 hours ago, DullyEL said:

I can't wait to meet Tom Welling. My first ever Diamond Pass after attending SM events since 2014. I'm wearing my Smallville Season 9 Superman tee.

I can't wait either. I'll be wearing the no flights no tights tee Tom himself designed. :D

Crazy how close it is now. I'm getting jitters! :o 10 days till I make my way to London! 

And yeah, in two weeks it will be over! But, memories of a lifetime. I'm just glad I've given myself five free days of recuperation before I have to go back to work. Mind you, I don't think I'll be able to stop smiling even when I do go back. Even if I'm having a bad day, I can just think back to the best weekend of my life to keep me going. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Liv said:

I can't wait either. I'll be wearing the no flights no tights tee Tom himself designed. :D

Crazy how close it is now. I'm getting jitters! :o 10 days till I make my way to London! 

And yeah, in two weeks it will be over! But, memories of a lifetime. I'm just glad I've given myself five free days of recuperation before I have to go back to work. Mind you, I don't think I'll be able to stop smiling even when I do go back. Even if I'm having a bad day, I can just think back to the best weekend of my life to keep me going. :D

And an experience richer. Even if it is 2nd, 3rd or 4th time there is always something new. ^_^

1 hour ago, Liv said:

I wish I haf bought a tee from his campaign. If I remember correctly it was only for a few days.

5 minutes ago, Liv said:

Yeah, the campaign was on for a limited time only. It was such an awesome thing for him to do. :D As soon as I saw it on his Instagram page I had to buy at least two. 

That's when he started getting back in the public limelight after such a long time of staying private. He'a always loved the private life. 

16 hours ago, DCGIRL1987 said:

mines a big black and white lily with vines sprouting from it oh leg tattoo buddies:D if i ask for yours maybe I can spot you with it :)

Sounds really pretty :) mine is leaves in autumn colours x

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Well, today, for those flying over on the Thursday. ;)

But lfcc does not start on Thursday, lets not make into an Olympics (even though it will be at Olympia) which can start a week early. And for the record, I fly in on Wednesday ... need to get over the jetlag. :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Broo said:

Sounds really pretty :) mine is leaves in autumn colours x

ooohh that sounds cute ill have to keep out and give a wave if I see anybody I reconise maybe on the quieter days sensing Saturday mayb a little hetic for some:D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I don't need it right now, I just look forward to it :P 

Yeah gotta admit I can't wait to start going through it and planning the days :)

Edited by Broo