Countdown Thread

Just now, tenaciouspirit said:

I need to go all three days just to fit everything in!  I went for one day back during my first lfcc, then have been buying weekend tickets ever since

I think I'll do that to in the future. 

16 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I need to go all three days just to fit everything in!  I went for one day back during my first lfcc, then have been buying weekend tickets ever since

We did the same. Had 1 day (plus an hour or so on the Friday, admittedly, gave us our bearings and managed to get a few of the autos we wanted to get) during our first in 2016, done 10 shoots on the 1 day and had weekend tickets last year and this year, makes it much easier and last year was much more relaxed for us!

Edited by wjbleming

Just now, Raylenth said:

Have you got a clock set for 12.01?

Well, 1:01 to be exact. Well, I am on holiday..got nothing better to do..plus not that many times left to do..been doing this since day 100 so will see it to the end.

3 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Well, 1:01 to be exact. Well, I am on holiday..got nothing better to do..plus not that many times left to do..been doing this since day 100 so will see it to the end.

Well we all look forward to you posting your countdown every night I do anyway:D 

Edited by R4wly97
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

number-13.jpg

That's... quite a grim 13 lol can we have a super fluffy and cuddly 12 for tomorrow's to counter?? Please??? ;)

Note: this comment is not an invitation to start posting gruesome zombie bear pics! ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

I think the countdown for tomorrow should be dedicated to a certain Scottish actor who is also known as Twelve!

Just saying.... :P

He has fluffy hair. This would be acceptable.

• Like 1