Countdown Thread

1 minute ago, R4wly97 said:

Omg SM should totally do this!

I agree. They had invited students who helped with sore legs and shoulders, for a small fee you got massage and they got training. It was a great service

26 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A con I went to ages ago had an area where you could get neck, shoulder or leg massage for a small fee, that was excellent.

Yeah, a con I went to looked like it had something like that. Shoulders just, though by the looks of things. No idea if back or feet were included or what the charge was though. lol

Edited by wjbleming

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, a con I went to looked like it had something like that. Shoulders just, though by the looks of things. No idea if back or feet were included or what the charge was though. lol

Back or feet I have no idea. I got shoulder and calf. It is good to get the blood flowing through hard muscle, takes away alot of the pain.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Yes, on Saturday we drop below 70 and coming close to only two months. It doesnt feel so long ago I started with 100.

Two months makes it feel a lot closer for some reason, crikey that's no time at all! :dance:

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Two months makes it feel a lot closer for some reason, crikey that's no time at all! :dance:

Time to pack! :lol: I will be kind of busy in June so I hope that will make the time feel it is moving on. So much happening up until it starts.

15 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Time to pack! :lol: I will be kind of busy in June so I hope that will make the time feel it is moving on. So much happening up until it starts.

Busy nice or busy work?

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Busy nice or busy work?

Work comes without saying :) Otherwise nice, at least twice to cinema and two concerts coming up. No other cons though, those will have to wait until November and April 2019.

• Like 1