Countdown Thread

I normally do 3-4 summer cons. But my wife and I have agreed to cut it down to just LFCC this year so we can spend more money on guests :P My wife doesn't usually spend much money at cons, so she is using this to justify getting to meet the Salvatores ;)  

Edited by tenaciouspirit

I really want to do another con this year after LFCC but there aren't any events of my interest planned so far... :( Hope Showmasters announce some surprise conventions (like a new Sherlocked for people who haven't been able to attend before, pretty please?) for later this year or early next year :P

There are a couple of events from other companies I'm keeping an eye on in case they announce guests I want to meet, I'll probably decide my next con plans this summer after LFCC... 

3 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

If you’re paying I will come! :P:P:P

Joking aside, I debated whether to attend it or not but since some guests are also attending LFCC, and LFCC is my priority, I decided not to. Still I’m sure this experience will probably make you even more excited for LFCC this summer! :D:D:D

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Thanks 1

@Nerd Who Ah I see I haven’t been before so I don’t know what they’re like but I’m sure LFCC is far superior anyway:D 

Thanks yeah looking forward to it, if anything it will be my first experience of larger conventions than the smaller ones I’m used to so I think it might help me prepare for LFCC :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Hope Showmasters announce some surprise conventions (like a new Sherlocked for people who haven't been able to attend before, pretty please?) for later this year or early next year :P

And for those who have been before!

• Like 1

Just a heads up guys you might be OK but it might be best to cut the chat of other events, even though you are giving minimal info I don't think they will be too happy to have ongoing convo about them on here.

Saying who's going and that it's soon may be too much info as it is. 

Just don't want to see you getting a Queen slap is all.