Countdown Thread

2 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

98 Days to go.. :rolleyes:

source.gif

2 hours ago, R4wly97 said:

The nostalgia just hit me!

I used Windows 98 well into the noughties, so many feels... my first computer... hope it’s resting in computer heaven now... :crying:

My old one is put aside in my home office, a tiny museum in my cupboard. A Pentium II 400 MHz. Windows 95 with 98 upgrade. But my first one (Intel 386) is in the big electronic heaven in the sky. Now I am a Mac-owner. Windows 98..20 years this year..geez

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Then we're too close! I have so much to do!! I need to pack, print all my traveling docs and con tickets, study the schedule, plan my days...

Start now!!! Hurry hurry, trust me..just like me you think ”i can wait, got plenty of time” then all of a sudden it is the night before.

25 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Start now!!! Hurry hurry, trust me..just like me you think ”i can wait, got plenty of time” then all of a sudden it is the night before.

I know!! Time goes by so fast and suddenly it's the day before you're traveling! And you're like "Soo much to do!!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I know!! Time goes by so fast and suddenly it's the day before you're traveling! And you're like "Soo much to do!!"

I have already printed out the tickets so far and my ”name card” to hand over at signing tables. I have worked out t-shirt for Saturday, at least the one I will have when I meet Tony Robinson. Friday will be a good day to see if I need a quick change with me as I most likely wont stay as long as Saturday and Sunday. I have two photo ops booked Friday, the rest the other days.

Edited by Chris1970

23 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

I have already printed out the tickets so far and my ”name card” to hand over at signing tables. I have worked out t-shirt for Sarurday, at least the one I will have when I meet Tony Robinson. Friday will be a good day to see if I need a quick change with me as I most likely wont stay as long as Saturday and Sunday. I have two photo ops booked Friday, the rest the other days.

Oh god! I need to figure out what to wear during the con! I hadn't thought about that!! Only thing clothing wise that has been on my mind is my Kaylee cosplay for the Jewel photo. Totally forgot I need clothes for the rest of the con! :lol: I'm currently trying to figure out what posters I want. Been doing that for a few weeks :WINCE: Need to make sure I get ALL posters I want, even if no guests for that poster have been announced yet, because I need to have it in case a guest for it is announced few days before the con. When ever I'm done with that it's ticket printing time :D Going to cons take so much planning! :headscratch:

Edited by VikingGrrrl

20 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Oh god! I need to figure out what to wear during the con! I hadn't thought about that!! Only thing clothing wise that has been on my mind is my Kaylee cosplay for the Jewel photo. Totally forgot I need clothes for the rest of the con! :lol: I'm currently trying to figure out what posters I want. Been doing that for a few weeks :WINCE: Need to make sure I get ALL posters I want, even if no guests for that poster have been announced yet, because I need to have it in case a guest for it is announced few days before the con. When ever I'm done with that it's ticket printing time :D Going to cons take so much planning! :headscratch:

I need to figure something out for the Allo Allo in-costume photo op, wanna kind of blend in with them, colourwise..and no print on my t-shirt.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VikingGrrrl said:

I have so much to do!! I need to pack, print all my traveling docs and con tickets, study the schedule, plan my days...

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I *still* haven’t booked my plane tickets :o:unsure: and of course I can’t print them before I book them, so I’ll probably print all con tickets and reservations once I’ve done that... In the meantime, trying to figure out which clothes and camera equipment I want to pack, poses for photos, what to say to guests, my travel schedule before the actual con schedule is released... and mostly trying not to have a panic attack :P

14 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

I *still* haven’t booked my plane tickets :o:unsure: and of course I can’t print them before I book them, so I’ll probably print all con tickets and reservations once I’ve done that... In the meantime, trying to figure out which clothes and camera equipment I want to pack, poses for photos, what to say to guests, my travel schedule before the actual con schedule is released... and mostly trying not to have a panic attack :P

Start with "Hello!" then you are on a good way. :lol:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I haven’t done my name card yet or printed my tickets but I’m not stressing I’m just going with the flow plus I’ve got another con in a couple of weeks to stress about before this one!

You going to Collectomania in June as well, Birmingham?