Countdown Thread

40 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

Let's try and keep this thread on track. Here's a particular favourite moment of mine from more recent years as both contestants managed to a get the same 9 letter word!

EDIT: Language, my dear Hufflepuff House Mascot.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

22 minutes ago, collectorbob said:

I was on countdown two years ago :-) 

18 minutes ago, natedammit said:

You can't just drop that bombshell, smile, and walk off. We're gonna need some details here.

Yeah, we're gonna need WAY more info than that! Did you win? What was your highest scoring word? Any clips out there anywhere?

I made it to the semi finals, scored ten centuries and lost in the semi finals by 1 pt. I also got the highest ever debut score alongside two others. There were some clips on YouTube but they may have been removed. I have pics from my time on countdown. I'll see if I can find some video. Had a fabulous experience. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, collectorbob said:

I made it to the semi finals, scored ten centuries and lost in the semi finals by 1 pt. I also got the highest ever debut score alongside two others. There were some clips on YouTube but they may have been removed. I have pics from my time on countdown. I'll see if I can find some video. Had a fabulous experience. 

Awesome! Well done on getting so far! Would love to see any pics or a vid.