What House are you in?

natedammit

What House are you in?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

Has anyone been on Pottermore and found out what Hogwarts House you would be sorted into? Of course you have, you bunch of nerds. Turns out I'm Hufflepuff. I'm no expert, but I'm thinking this is the best one to be in.

So, what's your house?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I'm looking at your forum picture if that's any better?

Yeah, that's right, look right in my eyes - never break eye contact. Besides, it's not like I ever look at your pic and imagine you reaching out through my screen and stroking my furry bits.

8 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Proud Slytherin -_-

And very surprised to see grumpy bears among the nice and kind Hufflepuff folks, it seems very out of character. Must be another devious plan :huh:

Mwah hah hah. People are always worried about what all you Slytherin folk might get up to and overlook us 'puffs. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for.

• Haha 3

On 4/16/2018 at 2:50 PM, natedammit said:

Has anyone been on Pottermore and found out what Hogwarts House you would be sorted into? Of course you have, you bunch of nerds. Turns out I'm Hufflepuff. I'm no expert, but I'm thinking this is the best one to be in.

So, what's your house?

Same here, Hufflepuff. While were here, I would be intrigued to see what everyone got as a Patronus. (Mine is a Dolphin)

5 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

I didn't remember, so I just checked. Tonkinese cat. I guess that was yours too Nate?

Actually it turns out it was a Nebelung cat. Apparently it looks like this:

more-information-on-the-unusual-nebelung

It's small, furry and looks like it's judging someone, so they pretty much got me spot on.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Omg

2 hours ago, natedammit said:

Actually it turns out it was a Nebelung cat. Apparently it looks like this:

more-information-on-the-unusual-nebelung

It's small, furry and looks like it's judging someone, so they pretty much got me spot on.

My patronus is also a Nebelung cat. I’ve always been super happy with it because it looks a bit like my real life cat, but I don’t know how I should feel about it now... :unsure:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

Omg

My patronus is also a Nebelung cat. I’ve always been super happy with it because it looks a bit like my real life cat, but I don’t know how I should feel about it now... :unsure:

You and me, peas from a pod. Birds of a feather.

Or possibly two sides of the same coin. Different, yet the same.