Holiday thread, apparently :)

Morning everyone, just an FYI that our Swedish friends all seem to be having a problem accessing the forum and website today, I guess the issue must be there side unless the sites have been geolocked somehow.  But just in case anyone is wondering where everyone is.

Apparently it's affecting some US people as well.

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Morning everyone, just an FYI that our Swedish friends all seem to be having a problem accessing the forum and website today, I guess the issue must be there side unless the sites have been geolocked somehow.  But just in case anyone is wondering where everyone is.

Mods, please lock/hide if you think it's best.

Same for me. So not just swedish users. Finally managed to load the page. But have been having this problem a few times lately :(

Never noticed any problems accessing the forum or loading pages here luckily...

If it’s a geoblock thing apparently it doesn’t extend to Italy as well (I see what you’re doing, you’re brexiting but y’all still want our pasta, pizza, and gelato, don’t you? <_<:thumbdown:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Shop, forum and websites I am afraid. It hit big parts of Germany as well. The issue was unfortunately a problem with the company that hosts the sites.

Oh, sorry to hear that, hope it gets resolved soon then and all sites start working again for everyone :( At least this problem didn’t happen on a guest announcement day, or it might have been worse... :unsure:

• Like 2

OMG, a thread for International users is on forum? How could I miss that?

Sorry everyone, I was out on vacation without any Wi-Fi, so that's why I have been gone for 10 days. I am back now and looking forward to next announcements and LFCC itself! :wub:

• Like 1