The 4th Annual Great LFCC Geek Off

I'll be back again this year, after colletermania 25 unexpectedly i  have a lot money left over for LFCC.

( had no chance of meeting Robert Englund, insane queues and only one auto per person and i needed 5 autographs at least(10 if i could get them)-heard rumors he no longer doing European cons anymore that was his last)

so hotel & travel sorted now, beer money ready!,

and quiz brain ready,well I'll pass on that one! thou 70's &80's film/TV, if not too drunk never let me down -

just give me a time and a place and will be there!

1. Tenaciouspirit

2. Wjbleming+1

3. Smithy (+0)

4. Astro_Nut +0

5. Optimistic-skye +2 

6. Mario + 9

7. whitewillow

8. timlux

9. natedammit (-1)

10. teskothemad + 1 lovely wife

11.redjohn +1

• Like 1

Change of plans for me. I will be going to a play so I won't be coming this year.

New list:

1. Tenaciouspirit

2. Wjbleming+1

3. Smithy (+0)

4. Astro_Nut +0

5. Optimistic-skye +2 

6. Mario + 9

7. timlux

8. natedammit (-1)

9. teskothemad + 1 lovely wife

10.redjohn +1

7 minutes ago, flamingkitties said:

The Facebook link doesn't appear to be functioning.  Does it hate me or has it changed from page one?

Nah, it doesn't hate you, that's Nate's job. ;) It's the same with me, it's the privacy settings if I remember right, I think it can only be accessed by Pen's FB friends or if you get invited in by one of the other forum users.

On 18/06/2018 at 1:39 PM, flamingkitties said:

The Facebook link doesn't appear to be functioning.  Does it hate me or has it changed from page one?

Hiya, the FB event is private but if you contact me via FB (you can find me using the email address in my profile) I can add you. :) 

Failing that, add yourself to the list on here

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I came along the first year of the Geek-off and met some really cool people but sadly due to funds haven't been able to make it down to LFCC since. Just booked up on a spur of the moment for next weekend and can't wait, probably looking forward to the meet up more than the con at the moment:D