VHS not yet on DVD or Blu-Ray!

Ricksta

Just wondered what people thought about any movies (or other TV shows etc) they are aware of which are on VHS but didn't ever get officially transferred over to DVD or Blu-Ray.

I was looking through my collection and realised I have a few including The Keep (1983) and Tube Mice (1980s cartoon).

Has anybody got any suggestions on good movies or shows which are on VHS but not on DVD?

Here are mine that I would love to see released on DVD or Blu Ray. Not sure though whether they were ever on VHS though.

The Lake starring Yasmine Bleeth and Haley Joel Osmont. Great little known sci-fi mystery thriller that I watched on TV years ago.

All the seasons of Charlies Angels and TJ Hooker. The later seasons are only available on region 1. Would love to see them released over here!

Edited by Tony1975
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2018 at 1:28 PM, Tony1975 said:

Here are mine that I would love to see released on DVD or Blu Ray. Not sure though whether they were ever on VHS though.

The Lake starring Yasmine Bleeth and Haley Joel Osmont. Great little known sci-fi mystery thriller that I watched on TV years ago.

All the seasons of Charlies Angels and TJ Hooker. The later seasons are only available on region 1. Would love to see them released over here!

The Lake was really good! :smile:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some of the Godzilla movies have yet to get a DVD release and some of the ones that have used absolutely terrible prints. I still have my VHS of Terror Of Mechagodzilla as it is uncut and the picture is much much better than the awful scratchy washed out print they used on the DVD I bought!

Also, Wisdom Of The Gnomes. Loved that show as a kid and they released David The Gnome on DVD (although not the tv movies!). So I still have my VHS with just two episodes on. More love for the Gnomes please!! ;-)

• 3 months later...