Latest Guest Announcement - MARK STRONG

8 hours ago, Starbug said:

Sounds like a great idea I bought his diamond pass straight away I mean how can you not love the kingsman films 

I mean, I think the second one wasn't great. There were really funny scenes but that one scene where he had to plant a tracking device on that girl, just killed the mood for me. But Mark Strong was certainly the best part of that movie :D

On 07/04/2018 at 5:36 PM, The_batflash123 said:

I mean, I think the second one wasn't great. There were really funny scenes but that one scene where he had to plant a tracking device on that girl, just killed the mood for me. But Mark Strong was certainly the best part of that movie :D

I agree; definitely the worst scene in the movie but Mark was fab throughout. 

14 minutes ago, Stassy said:

I agree; definitely the worst scene in the movie but Mark was fab throughout. 

I really could not grip that movie like the first one, not saying it is bad or so, but not as strong as the first one. Mark is cool though.

5 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

I really could not grip that movie like the first one, not saying it is bad or so, but not as strong as the first one. Mark is cool though.

And what was Elton john doing there? Mark was awesome nonetheless :lol:

16 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Mark is cool, looking forward to meeting him.

10 minutes ago, Faerie Tanith said:

How are tickets looking for him at the moment? I haven't been able to get one yet because money's really tight so I have to wait until my next pay. I know he wouldn't sell out this early but my panic brain needed to ask! 

He's on batch 2 of 4 for Saturday and batch 1 of 4 for Sunday at the mo, Faerie. :smile: