Latest Guest Announcement - MARK STRONG

7 minutes ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

Excellent guest. Any chance of a comic con sing-a-long with him and Meat Loaf duet-ting on 'Country Roads' ?:D 

Imagine if they got Sir Elton John on board  that would be something 

• Like 2

I am very impressed with this guest announcement. Lovely surprise! Mark Strong is a great actor and has one of the best voices too. I bought a Diamond Pass immediately! 

I saw in the comments on Facebook and here that we all love the Take me home, country roads scene from Kingsman. We could sing it to him?! That would be fun! (One Showmasters volunteer made us sing the Freddie Krueger song when Robert Englund showed up for his photo shoot and it was great!)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marie-Loup said:

I am very impressed with this guest announcement. Lovely surprise! Mark Strong is a great actor and has one of the best voices too. I bought a Diamond Pass immediately! 

I saw in the comments on Facebook and here that we all love the Take me home, country roads scene from Kingsman. We could sing it to him?! That would be fun! (One Showmasters volunteer made us sing the Freddie Krueger song when Robert Englund showed up for his photo shoot and it was great!)

I can see a sudden turning of heads in the photo area happening already, with people joining in! XD

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I can see a sudden turning of heads in the photo area happening already, with people joining in! XD

Sounds like a great idea I bought his diamond pass straight away I mean how can you not love the kingsman films 

• Like 1