Latest Guest Announcement - NICK CASTLE

9 minutes ago, charliechuck71 said:

showmasters thank you so much, you don't know what this means to me! this is fantastic news!!!! just booked a photo op, how do i book the autograph? can't seem to see anything on the LFCC website... or do we just pay for the autographs on the day? :D

Yes, £25 is my rule of thumb for assuming the guest will be on the VQ system so when you get in, go and find his table and get a VQ ticket from the person running his queue.

47 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

Well just noticed he is reprising his Micheal Myers role in the new Halloween film!!!!! My God!!!!

A 40 year gap and back killing! 

So looking forward to this new sequel, but somehow didn't know he was in it, so thanks!

I'm never picked up an autograph from a "horror guest" but Halloween is one of my all time favourite films, so I think seeing Nick Castle is a must. High-res images of him as Michael Myers seem in short supply however.

• Like 1

Yup I am damn happy he and John Carpenter are now not just a tiny bit involved in the new film.  Nick starring in it and Carpenter doing multiple things, but most importantly the music :-D heaven!

Met Carpenter a while back, so Nick is going to be fun to see :-)

An A4 film poster with Micheal on it may have to get signed. The new films poster is great, may print one of them off.

• Like 1