Latest Guest Announcement - DAVE BARCLAY

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Maybe keep an eye out to see if he's added to the Pre Order service if you want him Taz.

Thankyou! Where is the Pre Order service on the site?

Edited by taz101

There is a 'poster' option on the 2 send ins I was looking at Taz, it's the 7th option down on the drop down menu, under the 'poster personalised' option.  However as I mentioned I don't see that Dave is on there yet so you won't be able to do anything until he is.

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

There is a 'poster' option on the 2 send ins I was looking at Taz, it's the 7th option down on the drop down menu, under the 'poster personalised' option.  However as I mentioned I don't see that Dave is on there yet so you won't be able to do anything until he is.

Thanks again Raylenth. I've seen Bruce Campbell at Hell Week on send-ins now haha wow it says 'email first' though as limited so I have.

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

If you want Labyrinth autographs, keep an eye out for Toby Philpott, not sure if he's done LFCC before but I met him at a Star Wars con! He's another Jabba puppeteer and also played a firey in Labyrinth, and he's lovely and really chatty and friendly! :D I'd love to see more Labyrinth puppeteers!!

Edited by LadyPoison
spelling mistake