Latest Guest Announcement - SARAH DOUGLAS

2 minutes ago, ajknight1972 said:

PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Say Terence Stamp is returning as well? :-)

I hope so too! I never got chance to meet them last year cos I ended up cancelling my trip to LFCC due to illness!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, showmasters said:

Latest Guest Announcement - Sarah Douglas

Attending: Sunday

Superman Group Photo Shoot Price: £50 with Jack O Hallorhan & Margot Kidder 

2 minutes ago, spengler said:

Group photo on the cards? Fingers crossed!

Yes!!

• Haha 1

Met her last year and she was fantastic.  Such a lovely lady.  So much time for all asked me about the tee I was wearing and even took time at photo to talk and gave me a big hug.  Her and Margot are so sweet.  So happy for the people that missed her last year to get chance this year. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HeartDT said:

Met her last year and she was fantastic.  Such a lovely lady.  So much time for all asked me about the tee I was wearing and even took time at photo to talk and gave me a big hug.  Her and Margot are so sweet.  So happy for the people that missed her last year to get chance this year. 

Hearing this makes me really look forward to meet her, and so wonderful to meet another ”V” actor. ^_^

• Thanks 1

She is a lovely lady that has a lot of time for her fans. At Glasgow many moons ago (one of her very first SM events I believe) I arrived right on the limit of her 10 minute slot for her photoshoot. She had already left and was standing watching the cosplay people (who she was fascinated with). She happily agreed to come back for my picture and we chatted for a while about the cosplayers and many other things. Great guest. All of you meeting her at LFCC will not be disappointed!

https://showmasters.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Sarah-Douglas/G0000fc74K1l2ss8/I0000Xz4WNgeACCQ/C0000Gwk8cLx6TIU/

• Like 4

• RoadRunner unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...