Who is gonna be the next Doctor?

Showmasters reacted on a comment on their facebookpage today that there will be six doctors (so far). They still need to get some paperwork done before they're gonna announce him but who do you guys think it's gonna be? We are already blessed with David Bradley, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Christopher Eccleston and Peter Capaldi. I think we can rule out David, Tom and probably Matt. My guess is that it's gonna be Paul McGann but it would be a nice surprise to meet Jodie.

I too believe it will be Paul. Well, mostly because I hope it is him! :D He or Peter Davison will be at least in my price range after announcements of Peter and Christopher - I'm broke! :D Tom won't do it, because of health conditions, I think. Matt, David and Jodie would be very nice, but their DP would cost around 220 as well, so I will be hugely disappointed not to be able to pay that much for ALL of them :D 

• Like 1

If Eccleston’s announcement taught me anything is that you can’t really rule out anyone with Showmasters, maybe they’ll work some miracles again ;)

Anyway, who I think it’s probably going to be:

- Paul McGann

- Peter Davison

Who I hope it’s going to be:

- Matt Smith

- Tom Baker

- Jodie Whittaker

Who would blow my mind if announced:

- David Tennant!!!:o

• Like 1

@StarbugTrue that's why I think it's gonna be McGann. 

@fanowaty I don't think Jodie's will be 220 already, she still needs to do a full series. They are not gonna charge 220 for someone who has been in DW for 2 minutes. She will be expensive, just not that expensive.

@Nerd Who That's the same order that I'm guessing them.

• Like 1

I've met Paul McGann and he was so friendly! Really happy to take the time to talk to us I would be delighted to meet him again.

My younger sister is hoping for David as he is her favourite doctor, I think she might actually just faint upon meeting him. I'm hoping for Jodie to say I've met the first female doctor. I'd wear my Nevertheless She Regenerated hoodie for the photo :D

• Like 1