Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

10 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Thanks, @Raylenth!

My dreams are literally comming true :wub:

The thing is, I don't have a lot of spare money left now and I am scared DP are going to sell out really fast... (I saw there were 24 batches made for Photoshoot, only 1st sold out). How do you think, when are the DP likely to sell out? How much time do I have? (Btw, is there a standard number of how many DP will be available to buy - a total number)?

There is no standard number, sorry. The DP will really sell out fast, I do not want to risk making any guess there.

3 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

There is no standard number, sorry. The DP will really sell out fast, I do not want to risk making any guess there.

Actually I think this is far better advice.  When you combine the fact that he's only doing a day with the fact that he's a big first timer it is a risk to leave it.

1 minute ago, RSdynamicduo said:

My Fiancee and I have just bought our first ever diamond passes and our entry tickets! We're so excited! See you all at London! :yoda:

I wish I could give you a gold star for remembering to buy your entry tickets along with the Diamond Passes. Too many attendees forget.

See you in London!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I wish I could give you a gold star for remembering to buy your entry tickets along with the Diamond Passes. Too many attendees forget.

See you in London!

We are happy with the implication we have earned a gold star each! Haha. 

13 minutes ago, RSdynamicduo said:

Yep! My partner and I have bought a DP each and have just bought a Dark Elf Pop and the Ninth Doctor with banana Pop! 

Nice! They seem to be hard to get hold of as they are vaulted so need to do some digging!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, only_jay said:

Nice! They seem to be hard to get hold of as they are vaulted so need to do some digging!

There's a few on eBay, and I have seen them floating in price between £25-£50! With this annoucment though I would expect to see the prices go up! Funko sellers are VERY aware of signings and stuff. :D

1 hour ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I'm glad this image amuses you, but I really, really still hate banning people. Sometimes like tonight I sometimes have no other choice too, especially if they ignore what a mod says a handful of times.

Well it's a good job I'm not a mod then! :P

"You're blocked" "You're blocked" "You are definitely blocked" "You're blocked"....

Hiya - apologies if I'm asking a daft question or posting in the wrong place:

I saw some people mentioning they'd bought a diamond pass for Chris. As far as I can see this includes an auto, a photo, and a mug. Are there any other advantages - it seems to cost more than buying a photo and auto separately? What are the benefits of getting a diamond pass?

Do you still need to buy admission ticket on top?

Thanks for your help!

4 minutes ago, ZoeD said:

Hiya - apologies if I'm asking a daft question or posting in the wrong place:

I saw some people mentioning they'd bought a diamond pass for Chris. As far as I can see this includes an auto, a photo, and a mug. Are there any other advantages - it seems to cost more than buying a photo and auto separately? What are the benefits of getting a diamond pass?

Do you still need to buy admission ticket on top?

Thanks for your help!

You still need an admission ticket.

The diamond pass guarantees that will you will get an autograph and photograph in-person with Chris on the day.

While you can buy a separate photo ticket which guarantees a photo, you can't buy a separate autograph ticket that guarantees an autograph. Without the diamond pass, you'd have to try and queue for him on the day, but being as it's his first con and he'll be insanely popular, you may not actually get his autograph. He'll be signing for people with diamond passes as a priority and may not even get around to anyone who doesn't have a diamond pass.

Edited by Sam_Carter96

Fantastic!

I finally got a correct guess!

Now bought my Diamond Pass!

Only gripe is I won’t be cosplaying as the 9th Doctor on the day.

And I’m going to have to reconsider other con plans as well as other autographs and photoshoots at this event due to time and finances.

Edited by Sebster118

2 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

See you in London!

I did the same when Peter Capaldi was announced.

I normally buy the entry ticket first then buy photoshoot tickets and/or Diamond Passes when the schedule’s up, but Eccleston and Capaldi are exceptions.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kyle Whisper said:

Does anyone know if he may have a panel on the day of the con?

We only know what has been announced Kyle, and one doesn't seem to be on the cards at the moment.  They may add one later, they may not.  As he's only there a day it may be an issue of time or they may be seeing what they can arrange with the others attending.  We can only wait and see.