Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

Woo! After meeting him and Peter I'll have met every Doctor who is alive :D Bought a diamond pass.

I don't really buy photos with guests anymore because of the cost but I needed to secure getting his autograph with him only attending one day.

I'd still love for SM to one day offer a diamond pass that doesn't include a photo. I'd have bought one for 5 other guests if that was offered.

1 minute ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Wow :o i'm honestly suprised you haven't bought one before Bleming. But congrats!!

Yeah, the Diamond Passes of those we've been interested in before usually have talks which we don't usually have time for, Chris doesn't have a talk so decision made! lol ^_^ 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, TheRobe said:

Showmasters - any chance at all...at all of a Doctors photoshoot? I'm assuming not because he's only there Sunday. But Bradley, Baker, Mccoy, Eccleston and Capaldi...that would be quite something !

Group shots are generally announced closer to the time as they take a lot of working out, especially one on this scale.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Yeah, the Diamond Passes of those we've been interested in before usually have talks which we don't usually have time for, Chris doesn't have a talk so decision made! lol ^_^ 

That makes sense. Well i'll see you in the photo queue! This diamond pass has smashed my original budget for the con. That might have to be it for me now :P

Edited by tenaciouspirit