Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

Quick question.  For the big names like Christopher, do they personalize at these Showmaster's shows? 

I ask as my son has a photo with all the male Doctors, with every living actor's signature (plus John Hurt) personalized to him.  (It's quite the item.)  I am sure he would love it to be fully personalized.  (Both Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi personalized it, even though they were not personalizing other people's items.)  (My son is attending with me, bringing his prized photo...)

7 minutes ago, TankerT said:

Quick question.  For the big names like Christopher, do they personalize at these Showmaster's shows? 

I ask as my son has a photo with all the male Doctors, with every living actor's signature (plus John Hurt) personalized to him.  (It's quite the item.)  I am sure he would love it to be fully personalized.  (Both Matt Smith and Peter Capaldi personalized it, even though they were not personalizing other people's items.)  (My son is attending with me, bringing his prized photo...)

With him being there only one day, I don't think he's gonna personalize items. You can always ask him but it's a small chance :unsure:

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, TankerT said:

Given he is a one-day only guest, and will no doubt be insanely busy, I would put safe money on the "no personalisatons" rule being in place.

That said, if a guest were so inclined to bend the rules, the eager kid would be who they would do it for, especially if they see all the other actors have personalised.

I have a Star Trek First Contact poster signed by all the main cast and it still irks me that Patrick Stewart didn't personalise when all the others did. I ask for just the signature on multiple cast signed items now.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

With him being there only one day, I don't think he's gonna personalize items. You can always ask him but it's a small chance :unsure:

Hope he does the picture sounds amazing any chance of uploading it intreaged how it looks lol

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, posey1234 said:

Hope he does the picture sounds amazing any chance of uploading it intreaged how it looks lol

It's best to assume he won't that way people won't be too disappointed. 

• Like 1

Not a guest I will be meeting but a real coup for Showmasters and Dr Who fans in particular.

All that nonsense over the announcement. The fuss over the prices. Don't we all wish every guest were only a tenner but some rare guests will cost more to convince to attend, and a very RARE guest he is. Whilst you never know for sure, I think there is a solid chance this could be a once and done appearance.

I enjoyed him a great deal in 28 Days Later and Cracker.

• Like 1

Just wondering I know he going to be very busy as he is there just one day I am going all 3 days could I take a item with me hand into showmasters on the Saturday to get signed on your service then have sent back to me 

7 minutes ago, Clyde said:

Just wondering I know he going to be very busy as he is there just one day I am going all 3 days could I take a item with me hand into showmasters on the Saturday to get signed on your service then have sent back to me 

Sorry Clyde, the send in service is online and pre show only.  Other than being there to get the stuff signed they do not offer any customer interaction at the show at all.  You have to have paid for and sent in the item you want signed by the advertised cut off date on the pre order website.

Edited by Raylenth

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Sorry Clyde, the send in service is online and pre show only.  Other than being there to get the stuff signed they do not offer any customer interaction at the show at all.  You have to have paid for and sent in the item you want signed by the advertised cut off date on the pre order website.

Thanks

I can't believe we're getting Christopher Eccleston!

And I also can't believe a few of you don't think he's sexy enough to be James Bond!  If anything, he's TOO sexy to be James Bond :wub2: 

I particularly loved him in The Leftovers :blush:

17 hours ago, CoolCatJade said:

And I also can't believe a few of you don't think he's sexy enough to be James Bond!  If anything, he's TOO sexy to be James Bond :wub2: 

The Leftovers was such an underrated show, shame it seemed to come and go without much attention!

On 29-4-2018 at 8:22 PM, CoolCatJade said:

I think he's too old to portay Bond...

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, scatmanjon said:

I'm absolutely gutted about Chris being here.......only because this is the one year I can't make it. Is this likely to just be a one off or would Showmasters be able to get him back for future shows?

The original announcement post stated that this would probably be the only appearance Chris will be making at a convention in the foreseeable future, but obviously no one can say for sure. Hopefully he has a great time at LFCC and decides to come back again ^_^

8 hours ago, scatmanjon said:

I'm absolutely gutted about Chris being here.......only because this is the one year I can't make it. Is this likely to just be a one off or would Showmasters be able to get him back for future shows?

Of course it means you won't get to meet him, but there's always the preorder service to get his autograph, Scat. :smile: