Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

15 hours ago, Harvey2003 said:

i think these diamond passess will sell out though!

Fantastic Guest, he is great in so many programmes and films!

The chance they will sell out is huge yes; he's only attending Sunday so... :o

29 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

The chance they will sell out is huge yes; he's only attending Sunday so... :o

Exactly, not going to risk missing him as heres there a day only so I will be getting a Diamond for that reason alone!

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Harvey2003 said:

i think these diamond passess will sell out though!

Fantastic Guest, he is great in so many programmes and films!

Totally agree, I believe 50% of the Diamond Passes sold on the first night alone, we fully anticipate they will sell out before the event.

Just now, StuartG2198 said:

Totally agree, I believe 50% of the Diamond Passes sold on the first night alone, we fully anticipate they will sell out before the event.

Do you maybe know how does that look now? It's almost a week after the announcement, just interested how many were sold :D 

• Moderators
Just now, fanowaty said:

Do you maybe know how does that look now? It's almost a week after the announcement, just interested how many were sold :D 

I will see what I can find out, as always when we are close to anything selling out, if we are able to we will give a warning.

17 minutes ago, StuartG2198 said:

I will see what I can find out, as always when we are close to anything selling out, if we are able to we will give a warning.

Would be great, thanks. I just didn't get the chance to buy one yet because of my finances and having at least an estimated number would help to know under how big pressure I am right now. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fanowaty said:

Would be great, thanks. I just didn't get the chance to buy one yet because of my finances and having at least an estimated number would help to know under how big pressure I am right now. Thanks.

If it helps, as of now there’s still plenty of photo ops available with Christopher (regular photos batch 5 and TARDIS photos batch 3). So even in the worst case scenario if Diamond Passes sell out before you get one, you should have a little more time to book a photo and you could still meet him ^_^ Good luck!

1 hour ago, Nerd Who said:

If it helps, as of now there’s still plenty of photo ops available with Christopher (regular photos batch 5 and TARDIS photos batch 3). So even in the worst case scenario if Diamond Passes sell out before you get one, you should have a little more time to book a photo and you could still meet him ^_^ Good luck!

Thanks a lot ^_^

• Like 1