Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

Showmasters announced on facebook in one of the comments that there is gonna be another Doctor attending LFCC and that there will be six Doctors (Capaldi, Bradley, Eccleston, Colin Baker, McCoy + one more) in total which is awesome. Peter, Paul or maybe Jodie, so excited. That's gonna be the most awesome (and expensive) group shoot ever. :D

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The_batflash123 said:

there will be six Doctors (Capaldi, Bradley, Eccleston, Colin Baker, McCoy + one more) in total which is awesome. Peter, Paul or maybe Jodie, so excited. That's gonna be the most awesome (and expensive) group shoot ever. :D

Let’s hope the universe doesn’t blow up or something because the Doctor crossed his timeline too many times :P

Honestly never thought this could really happen, it’s the biggest crossover ever :o:wub:

18 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Let’s hope the universe doesn’t blow up or something because the Doctor crossed his timeline too many times :P

Honestly never thought this could really happen, it’s the biggest crossover ever :o:wub:

Never again there have been so many doctors in one room :o

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The_batflash123 said:

Showmasters announced on facebook in one of the comments that there is gonna be another Doctor attending LFCC and that there will be six Doctors (Capaldi, Bradley, Eccleston, Colin Baker, McCoy + one more) in total which is awesome. Peter, Paul or maybe Jodie, so excited. That's gonna be the most awesome (and expensive) group shoot ever. :D

Realllyyy hope it’s Tom Baker. He’s the only alive Doctor I’d need to sign my Doctors poster after meeting Peter and Chris.

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Realllyyy hope it’s Tom Baker. He’s the only alive Doctor I’d need to sign my Doctors poster after meeting Peter and Chris.

Almost the same with me. After Chris and Peter, I've only David and Matt to meet as well as Tom. :smile:

Just now, wjbleming said:

Almost the same with me. After Chris and Peter, I've only David and Matt to meet as well as Tom. :smile:

I was so extremely lucky to get Matt’s autograph for free when I asked him as a teenager with my mum during a photo op at another event. The poster was already signed by 5 Doctors but he wasn’t signing at all at said event so I risked asking as I went forward for my photo with him. A woman who worked for the BBC said no he couldn’t and tried to take it off me, but he took it off her and signed it! Has to be one of my top convention moments. Think I’m too old to get away with things like that now! :D:P

Hope you get to meet them too! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I was so extremely lucky to get Matt’s autograph for free when I asked him as a teenager with my mum during a photo op at another event. The poster was already signed by 5 Doctors but he wasn’t signing at all at said event so I risked asking as I went forward for my photo with him. A woman who worked for the BBC said no he couldn’t and tried to take it off me, but he took it off her and signed it! Has to be one of my top convention moments. Think I’m too old to get away with things like that now! :D:P

Hope you get to meet them too! 

And I think Matt made a point there too, no one should say what he can or cant do. Bless him

Well, I caved! After thinking about it for the last few days I've given in and bought my first ever diamond pass! I wasn't planning on attending LFCC 2018 but this swung it for me. I never even considered the possibility of meeting Christopher Eccleston. I'm so happy!

1 hour ago, Starbug said:

When was this 

When was what? I'll be meeting Chris (Ecc) and Peter (Capaldi) at LFCC, so I'll just need Tom Baker after that.

If you mean when did I meet Matt Smith (as mentioned in the other post) it was in 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

I only recently rewatched Eccleston's 13 episodes and he was a far better Doctor than the impression I was left with back in 2005...

I am thoroughly delighted Showmasters have got him to attend what is shaping up to be THE event to attend in 2018.

Just looking at the current lineup and with just under 4 months of mouth-watering announcements still to come, this may well be a convention that is remembered for decades to come!

1 hour ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

When was what? I'll be meeting Chris (Ecc) and Peter (Capaldi) at LFCC, so I'll just need Tom Baker after that.

If you mean when did I meet Matt Smith (as mentioned in the other post) it was in 2013 for the 50th anniversary.

I meant about another doctor being announced