Latest Guest Announcement - CHRISTOPHER ECCLESTON

More I think about this the more psyched to meet him I am!

Being a massive Marvel fan i'm obviously going to be getting something Thor related but just looking over his imdb again and remembering how many of his films I like I could easily get so much signed! Gone In 60 Seconds is a bit of a guilty pleasure to me! haha

Also I'm no Doctor Who fan but his version is the only one that I actually watched and he was really good! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, only_jay said:

More I think about this the more psyched to meet him I am!

Being a massive Marvel fan i'm obviously going to be getting something Thor related but just looking over his imdb again and remembering how many of his films I like I could easily get so much signed! Gone In 60 Seconds is a bit of a guilty pleasure to me! haha

Also I'm no Doctor Who fan but his version is the only one that I actually watched and he was really good! 

OMG yes he's the villain in gone in 60 seconds :D I liked him in Thor too, he was like an evil Elrond :lol:

Arggghh desperate to meet him as I wasnt allowed to chat to him on set when I was an extra for a few days on a film. Sadly over spent this year haha

I need his signature on my poster from the film and a photo.

If I win some money.....

:-D may bump into him at the Olympia haha 

Edited by RomeroSavini

WOW, Eccleston, now THAT is a coup!!! :) :)

How do Diamond Passes work out of interest? Obviously you're guaranteed an autograph and I think as the size of the Que is gonna be SO big, I think that's the way to go unfortunately (whatever happened to the days of the £50 autograph cap aye?)

So if I brought a Diamond Pass, can I go straight to the front of Chris' Que at whatever time and there's no waiting around? So in effect, you bypass the Virtual Que system? Is that the advantage of the Diamond Pass?

Diamond Passes are called in batches by number. You will have to wait until your Diamond Pass number is called. They go first before any VQ ticket holders are called. If you order now you will still have some wait before your number is called - Jason said something that 50 percent of the available tickets are already sold.

The advantage of the DP is that you are guaranteed the autograph.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

First world problems: I need Eccleston Diamond Pass for the autograph, but I also want his photo op with the TARDIS exterior :unsure: The struggle is real...

Easy answer: buy both! ^_^

Edited by wjbleming
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Easy answer: buy both! ^_^

That’s the best answer! :D I would but I have the feeling more joint photo shoots with Chris will be released in the future and I might need to save up some money for that, so regrettably I’ll have to hold back on the extra photo op for now :( Diamond pass has the priority since it might be the only chance to get an auto, and I have to book one as soon as I come home before they sold out :o

This is me trying to convince myself because that TARDIS exterior option is so very tempting... There are jus too many awesome things to book, Showmasters is spoiling us Whovians this year!

6 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

He was also good in Heroes! I just recently rewatched that.

He really was! Remembered about Heroes last night and going to have to watch it again now it's been that long since I've seen it! ^_^

Edited by wjbleming