Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’ve just realised there’s a Harrison Ford Mod on here now! I told you guys I miss all the good stuff when I’m working!!

You didn't miss anything R4, it's on'y been active for 20 minutes ;)

5 minutes ago, Harrison Ford said:

It is not within my powers to divulge secrets kept by the lovely staff on here. You are just hunting for a clue, and the clue master I am not.

Clue Master? It's Cumberbatch then.  Sherlock is the master of clues.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, fanowaty said:

Gosh, I really hope so!

He is doing MacBeth in Stratford-upon-Avon and has a preformance on the Saturday, that would leave only on Friday or Sunday. It is his last until mid August so if he would show up I would place my money on Sunday.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

for a lot of years he’s replied to Doctor Who fan mail (where as Catherine Tate didn’t even do that before she started attending conventions) 

I got two Donna Noble publicity cards signed by Catherine through the post whilst she was on the show, one dedicated other not. 

I have to admit I've not been on this forum since Saturday, I hadn't heard it wasn't Ford. I'm not sure if that's a slight disappointment or huge relief. I'll sleep easier regardless.

8 hours ago, Kurdamoni said:

First thing I buy… every year people who have bought tons of photoshoots and diamond passes don’t have an entree ticket, how is that even possible? :o

Yeah i saw it come by last year! Always by an entree ticket no matter where you go:D

8 hours ago, StevenHall said:

You really don't want to know the obscene amount I spent over those 3 days. And as I stated in my original comment I plan to break my record of 39 photoshoots and 25 autographs from last year's LFCC

Well good luck with that:D.

We all would like to know if you break it;)

4 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

He is doing MacBeth in Stratford-upon-Avon and has a preformance on the Saturday, that would leave only on Friday or Sunday. It is his last until mid August so if he would show up I would place my money on Sunday.

He is actually doing the play every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the play run.  He may want to put all his focus and energy into this job, which is why I don't think it's him this time.  Plus if he did do Sunday, who's to say he wont enjoy.  He might do another con again in the future even if its in 20 years time and Showmasters have clearly stated this guest will never do another one. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Although nothing is set in stone until 7pm tonight.

• Like 1