Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

42 minutes ago, Starbug said:

As I have said in a previous post Dame Maggie Smith is a very good Shout there would be a lot of very happy people if it is her 

Also her son has also been announced, maybe he persuaded his mum to come lol

Edited by Glowingwings

12 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Let's scroll and recap! :lol:

If you want to go through all the Fbook posts you'll be a while!  There are a good few that have been mentioned here but there's still a lot of them :D

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

If you want to go through all the Fbook posts you'll be a while!  There are a good few that have been mentioned here but there's still a lot of them :D

Wonder if someone could be persuaded to say who had guessed it right :ph34r:

1 minute ago, natedammit said:

So as we're not getting any clues for the guest, we now want clues for the guesser that guessed the guest?

The guest was guessed by a guesser who is on the forums or twitter or facebook.  Go!

5 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Like was suggested, compile a list of everyone who has been mentioned an analyse in depth why it could or could not be them until we have a handful of names remaining and we can argue it out.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

The guest was guessed by a guesser who is on the forums or twitter or facebook.  Go!

Good luck with that! :P

I'm new on the forum,and i read the welcome message from showmasters from 15 years ago . There they said" We'd all love to meet the likes of Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford as well,but it's not really likely in the near future!"....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lemon said:

I'm new on the forum,and i read the welcome message from showmasters from 15 years ago . There they said" We'd all love to meet the likes of Tom Cruise and Harrison Ford as well,but it's not really likely in the near future!"....

Well, we're passed the near future, so who knows :D and welcome to the forum *takes a bow*

• Like 1