Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

On ‎23‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:58 PM, Madmalc said:

Harrison Ford as already done some private signings last year in may 2017 and another comic con in 2011

So that should rule him out i guess.

Just bumping this up in case it rules Harrison Ford out with the last bit. :( (Unless it's the American con) Also remembering reading somewhere in the 22 pages he may have done a con in the 70's/early 80's.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Just bumping this up in case it rules Harrison Ford out with the last bit. :( (Unless it's the American con) Also remembering reading somewhere in the 22 pages he may have done a con in the 70's/early 80's.

In the 70’s I know he did some signings with Mark and Carrie when first Star Wars was released. But it was far from what we see at LFCC, so that might slip through the clue filter. Still keep your hope up. :D

41 years ago, time flies...

Edited by Chris1970

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

In the 70’s I know he did some signings with Mark and Carrie when first Star Wars was released. But it was far from what we see at LFCC, so that might slip through the clue filter. Still keep your hope up. :D

41 years ago, time flies...

The problem is, we don't have a lot of clues to go on :D who could it be?!

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

The problem is, we don't have a lot of clues to go on :D who could it be?!

Of what I can read a big number think it is HF, but it could easily be Tom Cruise or why not Meryl Streep.. I dunno... I will wait until Wednesday. IF..it actually is HF I will finally get a photo to go with my auto from ’89 :P

2 minutes ago, Straker94 said:

Petition to ask showmasters to ask us to reach a certain milestone of likes on Facebook to release the announcement early? Hahah. The anticipation is killing me 

And when they release on Wednesday SM will need the entire Easter to recuperate from all of us, questions and comments. :lol:

3 minutes ago, hunter13 said:

He's notorious with fans

Notorious isn't the word for it. He doesn't have an agent so if you wanted him for an acting role, you just ring an 0800 number, leave a message and hope he shows up.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

2011 is the American one which normally does not count. But yes, there have been several posts saying he had done something earlier on which would count.

20 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

And when they release on Wednesday SM will need the entire Easter to recuperate from all of us, questions and comments. :lol:

You mean besides the poor mods who will still show up here because they are volunteers and even look after you guys on weekends? :P

• Like 3

Orlando Bloom been announced as doing a London theatre play between May-Aug so he will be around in London for LFCC dates although he has done a con before and he would only be able to do the Sunday. 

Edited by sarzy2

Just now, wjbleming said:

Notorious isn't the word for it. He doesn't have an agent so if you wanted him for an acting role, you just ring an 0800 number, leave a message and hope he shows up.

The fun thing though is he will be in the UK in June..:P A month early but who knows :blink:

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

You mean besides the poor mods who will still show up here because they are volunteers and even look after you guys on weekends? :P

QS, are you volunteering to keep us and the mods company over Easter, would be so nice ;)

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Us and the mods? You do realize that me and StuartG currently are the active mods on here? ;)

I thought a Queen takes a breaks over public holiday :P And StuartG he is installed in this so him we cant escape :D

• Like 1

Iit’s obviously not Ford as he has no reason to do one and he would cost probably in the region of £400+ 

i think it’s going to be somebody like Eccleston who unfortunately for me holds no interest as he doesn’t like Dr Who or the fan base and he fits the clue that he will complete people’s collection. 

Or Timothy Dalton as again he doesn’t sign Bond so people need him to complete stufff.

1 hour ago, wjbleming said:

Several people have mentioned this to me but the details on them seem to be in such a grey area that it has not convinced me to rule him out yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Raylenth said:

Queen can only give clues if authorised to do so, last time there was a mass announcement I remember her saying that they only told her about a few of them.  I'd say the fact that she hasn't given us any clues means she doesn't have permission to do so this time.

Thats fair (obviously, lol) :) 

22 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Also my boyfriend has raised a very good point why it can't be Harrison Ford. "If they had signed Ford Jason would have spontaneously combusted with excitement. I would assume you'd have heard about that."

The man's got a pretty good point there. :lol:

I have to say that the Facebook post was the most excited sounding announcement of an announcement that I have read in quite a while!

29 minutes ago, hunter13 said:

Bill Murray who's never done an appearance as far as I know. He's notorious with fans so it's a hell of a long shot but you never know. :D

As someone who knows a lot about Bill, I can tell you, it won't be Bill.

At one of his concerts last year a couple of people turned up in Ghostbusters uniforms. They were asked to leave and get changed as Bill doesn't like people purposely seeking him out to get autos etc. 

4 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As someone who knows a lot about Bill, I can tell you, it won't be Bill.

At one of his concerts last year a couple of people turned up in Ghostbusters uniforms. They were asked to leave and get changed as Bill doesn't like people purposely seeking him out to get autos etc. 

I know but I'm hoping. Groundhog Day is a classic. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris1970 said:

Of what I can read a big number think it is HF, but it could easily be Tom Cruise or why not Meryl Streep.. I dunno... I will wait until Wednesday. IF..it actually is HF I will finally get a photo to go with my auto from ’89 :P

They are possible, but you have to remember the collections clue. I fully agree with Raylenth's sudden view change on this clue (I wonder how that happened?!) that it could just be needed for a collection rather than completing it, but what collections would Tom or Meryl be needed for? Remember, SM said that "many, many" people will be wanting them which leads me to the main collected franchises at these events.

37 minutes ago, Orange-juice said:

Iit’s obviously not Ford as he has no reason to do one and he would cost probably in the region of £400+ 

i think it’s going to be somebody like Eccleston who unfortunately for me holds no interest as he doesn’t like Dr Who or the fan base and he fits the clue that he will complete people’s collection. 

Or Timothy Dalton as again he doesn’t sign Bond so people need him to complete stufff.

If it were Timothy Dalton, I suppose he should sign Bond items since that's what most people know him from, that and Dr Who and his theater work. Sure would be a Bond fans dream guest!

• Like 1