Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

If it’s not Chris, and if we consider the “complete their collection” line not literally but as in “add a very valuable piece to their collection” (Raylenth don’t get mad at me please :P), my guesses are:

• Robert Downey Jr. (for the reasons everyone else has already said, mainly since the new Avengers movie will be huge this year and SM has previously shared trailers on their page)
  • Jude Law (he stars in Fantastic Beasts out this year, and he’s definitely a legendary actor)
  • David Suchet (he’s a national treasure, if a think of any truly legendary actorS his name immediately comes to my mind together with Maggie Smith, Ian McKellen & few others...)

I think for some fandoms there have been opportunities to basically get almost everyone so it is possible it's literal - I like the Ridley suggestion and we have had most of the main Aliens cast now so that would fit.

So in that vein and in a totally friendly non shouty way:

What collection would they complete? :)

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

My other guest would be Sean Connery for the James Bond fanatics

The man is 87 and rumor has it not in the best health, I don't think he could handle a convention.

Does anyone know if Josh Brolin ever did any cons? He's the only (living) Goonies cast member I can't recall ever doing a convention and he's certainly a big name.

4 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I only say that as it's a quote from Showmasters.  They said that on the facebook post so it's a guest who most of the rest of the cast must have been available at some point to also get.

I figured that out ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Madmalc said:

Harrison Ford as already done some private signings last year in may 2017 with a company  year and also New york comic con in 2011

So that should rule him out i guess.

You can't name the company so you may want to edit your post Madmalc.

Harrison is potentially in - I don't think the private signings count because of the specific wording of the post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

Okay 3rd time lucky Tilda Swinton, after Mads and the Benedicts last couple of years chance to complete a Doctor Strange collection

Well, it wouldn't complete it as such, there are a lot of other cast who haven't done events event if they aren't the stars.  

Edited by Raylenth

Just now, Hayden Is My Hero said:

Arnold

Emilia Clarke

Kit Harrington

I'm pretty sure it's been said the GOT people have done events before?  Arnie definitely has.

The GOT people would obviously be huge though.

1 minute ago, matthewlane said:

Huey Lewis? . complete Back to the future. And as for the lead clue he's a lead singer, And a bit of a legend

Does Crispin Glover do Con’s? If he does it must be rare. I know he does book signing and such

Sean Bean

LOTR and GoT collectors would kill for his auto on multi signed things. would also go towards the bond autograph collectors too.
he's been a lead in plenty of things (Sharpe, as well as loads of films)

he's a british tv and film legend and as far as i know he's never done cons before

3 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

Sean Bean

LOTR and GoT collectors would kill for his auto on multi signed things. would also go towards the bond autograph collectors too.
he's been a lead in plenty of things (Sharpe, as well as loads of films)

he's a british tv and film legend and as far as i know he's never done cons before

He would be amazing, but I'm pretty sure he's done conventions before :)