Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

27 minutes ago, WayneLee said:

So the original post has now changed to remove 'complete collection' statement so going to guess Robbie Coltrane but not sure if hes done an event before

I don't think it was listed on here originally was it? I only saw that part of the statement on the facebook post.

28 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

To complete Jason Momoa, why not Ben Affleck..dunno if he has done con’s, the add Gal Gadot and Henry Cavill.

Perhaps Michael Keaton, another Batman for the collection...

Christian Bale...

i dunno..my brain hurts..:wacko:

Henry cavill? Did someone say Henry Cavill? Yes henry cavill. He totally would complete a collection... er... he'd complete my collection of Henry cavill autos...

;)

Edited by Broo
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Broo said:

Henry cavill? Did someone say Henry Cavill? Yes henry cavill. He totally would complete a collection... er... he'd complete my collection of Henry cavill autos...

;)

Sadly, I know from past experiences that at least 5 of the 6 justice league members have definitely been to a previous convention. That includes Henry Cavill :(

Not sure about affleck though

Edited by tenaciouspirit

9 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

Sadly, I know from past experiences that at least 5 of the 6 justice league members have definitely been to a previous convention. That includes Henry Cavill :(

Not sure about affleck though

Yeah I know no worries :) it wasn't a serious guess, just me being a henry fangirl ;)

1 minute ago, Broo said:

Yeah I know no worries :) it wasn't a serious guess, just me being a henry fangirl ;)

I don't think you'd need any extra push, but if you ever get the chance to meet him then jump at it. He's an amazing guy. 

Anyway, back to the thread. Does anyone know if Samuel L Jackson has done a con? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

I think if a certain Mr Murray were to be announced we would hear @Wrong Name screaming himself into a coma.

You would, but it will never be Bill. Never. There is no way to book him. He has no agents, just and 0800 number you call and leave a message. They only knew he was gonna do Lost In Translation when he turned up on the set! There's no way he'd do a con as much as I want him to.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, tenaciouspirit said:

I don't think you'd need any extra push, but if you ever get the chance to meet him then jump at it. He's an amazing guy. 

I would throw all the moneys at showmasters. All the moneys.

Names that have been suggested so far that I think fit well:

Harrison Ford (I know people say he's done cons but it there's a greyness to them that makes me think he's still in the running)

Eddie Murphy

I think that's it at the moment. They feel like the only two who fit all the clues to me. There could obviously be more people who do that I haven't seen suggested or haven't thought of yet.