Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Jabberwocky50 said:

Just curious is this the most replies and views for a single thread...

No we had a similar thread a while back which reached 75 pages. (Can’t remember who the guest was I think it was MJF from memory )

17 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

If I had kids, I would have probably forgotten them at school…

Me too... But as I don't have kids I only left my mobile phone at work. That's nearly the same tragedy for me... My mind was already with tonights announcements. :rolleyes:

Just remember everyone as this should be a standard pre announcement warning,I know most of us know this and don't need to be told, but if you don't like the announcements that's fair enough but don't be rude about them!

• Like 6

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Just remember everyone as this should be a standard pre announcement warning,I know most of us know this and don't need to be told, but if you don't like the announcements that's fair enough but don't be rude about them!

Totally reiterate this from the mods as well, it’s going to be very busy on here and as always we are all here to have a bit of fun and enjoy the big reveal.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Is that a naked Benedict Cumberbatch?

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Was going to say this exact thing a bit closer to the announcement.

If you know what you’re saying is wrong and going to get removed, then don’t waste anyone’s time by saying it in the first place.

If you’ve got your hopes up thinking that it’ll definitely be a certain guest you really want and it isn’t them then that is your own fault. 

:)

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Does the seventh Mewto with 96 percent perfection rate count?

*ducks from flying objects*

nice! ive had 2 so far.

just hatched my first wynaut as well! pokedex edition!!!! (and from a 5km egg from before the easter event started)

Daniel Craig been suggested?

I don't think he would have been mainstream enough for cons prior to Bond, and I'm not sure the Bond films do the convention circuit normally. If this was this person's only ever con it would kind of make sense that they would be British as well.