Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

So has anyone else got other people who aren't going to the convention waiting to find out who it is too? My whole family is curious and my friends, I've had them all guessing.

even my cats are curious... or they want me to shut up about it and just feed them, I can't tell which…:P

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

So has anyone else got other people who aren't going to the convention waiting to find out who it is too? My whole family is curious and my friends, I've had them all guessing.

My husband - who generally has no interest in these sorts of things but does the nice thing and humours me rambling on and on about it - is very curious to find out who the clues refer to lol

2 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

I'm extremely busy in work right now and yet I can't stop refreshing this board...

Tell me about it. Kinda surprised I managed to stay off of here this afternoon, even with our system down! #workaholic #onlyonedoingthedamnjob lol

2 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Tell me about it. Kinda surprised I managed to stay off of here this afternoon, even with our system down! #workaholic #onlyonedoingthedamnjob lol

Ah with the system down I wouldn't have been able to resist! I swear if they ever look into my activity on my work laptop they're going to ban this forum just to make me more productive.

1 minute ago, EllaBlair said:

Ah with the system down I wouldn't have been able to resist! I swear if they ever look into my activity on my work laptop they're going to ban this forum just to make me more productive.

It's always my train of thought as well! :lol: Lord, I hope no one I work with reads this! lol

4 minutes ago, EllaBlair said:

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

It's always my train of thought as well! :lol: Lord, I hope no one I work with reads this! lol

Ahhh, the benefits of running my own business from home… I checked with the boss, he said it's okay!:lol:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Good! You know your priority :D

Yep, to make them more independent, it's a totally selfless act with my children's best interests at heart and not at all that I'm a nerd with no self restraint for nerding. Such a good mum, me.

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

If I had kids, I would have probably forgotten them at school…

It'd make them more independent... ;) (that's my new reasoning for everything thanks @robmoriarty)

• Haha 1