Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

12 minutes ago, Arran1189 said:

Ralph fiennes has done a con in America and Ian McKellen has done American cons before so they are both out 

Hi Arran, you will need to edit your post I'm afraid as it's against forum rules to mention non-Showmasters events here. Thanks :smile:

1 minute ago, Wrong Name said:

Hi Arran, you will need to edit your post I'm afraid as it's against forum rules to mention non-Showmasters events here. Thanks :smile:

My apologies had no idea will edit it now thanks for letting me know 

• Like 1

Judging by all of the noises being made about this announcement.  Surely upon surely, to meet the legendary status we have to be talking about some one in the same sort of attire as Michael J Fox or Sigourney Weaver?  Christopher Ecclestone doesn't quite fit the Legend Criteria.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, wadey said:

Judging by all of the noises being made about this announcement.  Surely upon surely, to meet the legendary status we have to be talking about some one in the same sort of attire as Michael J Fox or Sigourney Weaver?  Christopher Ecclestone doesn't quite fit the Legend Criteria.

Both of those have attended LFCC before (as I have a feeling you are aware, but just incase) and the clues say this is a world first. As for the 'Legend' part, it's all subjective. Who you might consider a Legend may be different from someone else.

Edited by Wrong Name

13 minutes ago, Chunkymonkey_86 said:

Rowan atkinson would be awesome! I hate getting this excited for a guest i dont want it to be a let down 

Assume it's going to be someone you won't need to see, takes the pressure off that way :)

4 minutes ago, Broo said:

Assume it's going to be someone you won't need to see, takes the pressure off that way :)

Oh, it is hard. Even though it still might be someone you did not think of and the moment of surprise is even larger. And we have to remember it will be more than one guest today..soon..very soon.......soon.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Oh, it is hard. Even though it still might be someone you did not think of and the moment of surprise is even larger. And we have to remember it will be more than one guest today..soon..very soon.......soon.

I think the pressure has already made you snap dear, grab yourself a cuppa, makes everything better ;)

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

As for the 'Legend' part, it's all subjective. Who you might consider a Legend may be different from someone else.

Exactly. By my view, the announcement is legendary, but the guest isn't. Big, yes, but not of a "Legendary" status. :smile:

• Like 1