Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

But.. it will be kind of sad to see this go, all the guessing, debating and wild guessing. It must be the first time ever, in Con history Jesus was suggested..:blink: ..but I am sure SM will cook something up during the time we have left before the 27th of July.

Less than 4 hours... now

Edited by Chris1970

2 minutes ago, Bingo Boy said:

All this talk of Chris Ecclestone .... yes I understand he is a nice guest but would he be classed as LEGENDARY and once in a lifetime opportunity ?

Also the statement IN THE WORLD EVER is a dam big statement to make !

One person's 'nice guest' is another person's 'legendary'.

• Like 2

Just now, Chris1970 said:

But.. it will be kind of sad to see this go, all the guessing, debating and wild guessing. It must be the first time ever, in Con history Jesus was suggested..:blink: ..but I am sure SM will cook something up during the time we have left before the 27th of July. Less than 4 hours...

We will have lots more of these guessing games to look forward to :D

you know what sucks about the "big announcement" announcements; im always split between "OH MY GOD I HOPE ITS SOMEONE IM INTERESTED IN MEETING" and "I hope its not someone i want to meet so i can save some money for other guests who may be announced"

either way i both win and lose at the same time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I have seen him suggested many times on here over the last few years!

But no contract yet? At least he must legendary... bah! I could as well suggest Odin, Thor or Freja as well..same possibility (No not talking Hemsworth, I am talking the real deal :P

Because this person isn’t likely to make any other con apprearences I presume they are on the older side otherwise it’s a bold statement to make. Also you would think they would be British to choose a British Con. So would Michael Caine be a possibility?

He’s certainly legendary.

But I still think it’s Ecclestone, although as I’m not a Doctor Who fan it would be a bit disappointing.

Just now, Marty Mcfly said:

Because this person isn’t likely to make any other con apprearences I presume they are on the older side otherwise it’s a bold statement to make. Also you would think they would be British to choose a British Con. So would Michael Caine be a possibility?

He’s certainly legendary.

But I still think it’s Ecclestone, although as I’m not a Doctor Who fan it would be a bit disappointing.

The only thing that could really upset it is that if he value days off as he is doing MacBeth in Stratford-upon-Avon, and only off Friday and Sunday.