Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

1 hour ago, Stassy said:

He is actually doing the play every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the play run.  He may want to put all his focus and energy into this job, which is why I don't think it's him this time.  Plus if he did do Sunday, who's to say he wont enjoy.  He might do another con again in the future even if its in 20 years time and Showmasters have clearly stated this guest will never do another one. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.  Although nothing is set in stone until 7pm tonight.

According to RSC he has 26-27/7 off but I doubt he would come one day..then back and return on Sunday, so best bet (if he comes) is Sunday only.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

According to RSC he has 26-27/7 off but I doubt he would come one day..then back and return on Sunday, so best bet (if he comes) is Sunday only.

You're right but I'm still doubtful about his attendance. I have an inkling for Rowan Atkinson though. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Okay, I will reply in German seeing my point is not getting through. ;)

Ich weiß, es ist nicht Hiddleston. Du brauchst mir das nicht zu begründen, warum er es nicht sein kann, und Du hast die Hinweise richtig verstanden. Ich bin jetzt nur stur. Die Leute wiederholen, es muss Harrison Ford sein, obwohl schon wiederholt klar gemacht wurde, er kann es nicht sein. Dann bin ich jetzt eben auch stur und sag es ist Hiddleston obwohl ich weiß, er ist es nicht.

ahhhh ;) dann schließ ich mich an ;) danke :) 

34 minutes ago, LisaCarter2016 said:

Thank the maker I have my new job to keep me busy, gotta do so much canvassing today , but I am really excited to see who the guests are 

Yes thank god for jobs, to keep us busy and to make sure we can afford these guests :blink:

13 hours ago, Raylenth said:

It's actually doable, if you get batch 1's and or have a gold pass, so for people who prefer photo's you can get a lot done.  Though obviously the risk of overlaps is increased, but if you are lucky even then they may not be a big issue.

Will need to stick with Batch 1s then, that's mostly what I have anyway ,I just hope I'm not too overwhelmed for my first LFCC

11 hours ago, Harrison Ford said:

It is not within my powers to divulge secrets kept by the lovely staff on here. You are just hunting for a clue, and the clue master I am not.

Alright, now we know it's not really Harrison, but in fact, Yoda....Has Frank Oz ever done a signing/photo event?

At the end of the day it doesn't even matter who this is. I can barely afford the guests I do want to meet this year, and if this guest is as legendary as the thread makes out, the price range is probably going to be for those who can afford crazy things like mortgages.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LisaCarter2016 said:

Thank the maker I have my new job to keep me busy, gotta do so much canvassing today , but I am really excited to see who the guests are 

Do I spot a dragon age fan? :)

• Like 1