Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

First thing I buy… every year people who have bought tons of photoshoots and diamond passes don’t have an entree ticket, how is that even possible? :o

Oh, believe me. It really is. The main thought is that "Entry tickets never sell out, so I'll buy it later. Why should I spend the money now?" :D

• Like 1

Ive seen many talking about Eccleston. He would fit the bill... And as for legendary. Well It has been said a couple of times if I recall correctly in the series that people thought time lords was a legend.... 

And also the thing with the completing a collection. With Mackie and Peter Capaldi on the guest list... Eccleston is pretty much the only new doctor who hasn't attended the SM shows. and all companions has been at SM events aswell I think.

6 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

Eccleston is doing a play on stage in Stratford-upon-Avon on Saturday 28th July, so if it’s him he’d be able to attend Sunday only.

How much does Eccleston value his days off.  That's if it is him.

32 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

First thing I buy… every year people who have bought tons of photoshoots and diamond passes don’t have an entree ticket, how is that even possible? :o

I renember this happening last year, I felt bad for folks but also was perplexed why, given the comparative price of entry tickets to some photo ops and diamond passes etc, you wouldn't just go ahead and buy them at the same time? Play it safe definitely I say!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lemon said:

The one that spend that much amount of money?:o:o

You really don't want to know the obscene amount I spent over those 3 days. And as I stated in my original comment I plan to break my record of 39 photoshoots and 25 autographs from last year's LFCC

23 minutes ago, Broo said:

I renember this happening last year, I felt bad for folks but also was perplexed why, given the comparative price of entry tickets to some photo ops and diamond passes etc, you wouldn't just go ahead and buy them at the same time? Play it safe definitely I say!

The apparent logic of it, and I can see where they are coming from but personally wouldn't risk it for £20ish, is that guests often cancel, so if they book the shoots and they cancel, they get that money back, but if they buy entry and the people they want cancel, they don't get the entry back.  So some hold out as long as they can to lower the risk of loosing their entry money if the people they want all cancel.

27 minutes ago, Broo said:

If it's someone that I need to buy the DP for (and I've never bought one before) then yeah, I'd be buying the bloody entry ticket at the same time!

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Harrison's been discounted and I dare you to say you think it's Arnie now!  ;)

I'm actually thinking Stallone...

I'll just... um... start running power walking now, shall I? :poki:

Edited by wjbleming
  • Haha 1