Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

11 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

I'm currently on 21 photoshoots booked but am planning on breaking my record of 39 photoshoots from last year. C'mon showmasters, give us some more big named guests

:blink: how... how do you manage that many? You must be shattered by the end of the day! *bows* very impressive!

1 minute ago, Broo said:

:blink: how... how do you manage that many? You must be shattered by the end of the day! *bows* very impressive!

It's actually doable, if you get batch 1's and or have a gold pass, so for people who prefer photo's you can get a lot done.  Though obviously the risk of overlaps is increased, but if you are lucky even then they may not be a big issue.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raylenth said:

Sam, you know they won't, they never do! :laugh:

I think they will say at that close to the announcement there's no point anyway.

I know they wouldn’t but I can still try! 

I asked if a previous announcement was for a first time guest and I got an answer.

And a lot can happen in 3 minutes on this forum... a camel photo, 3 gifs, a person guessing Billie Piper (even though we’ve been told it’s a first time guest), QS losing her patience, 4 complaints about literally anything, me relating everything QS says to clues for Charlie Cox,  you posting ‘What collection would they complete? :)’, Wrong_Name stating that Bill Murray doesn’t even have an agent, someone asking for Natalie Dormer in the guest suggestions thread because they missed her last time, 2 posts from people who are angry that a guest isn’t attending the day that they are, 7 incorrect spellings of Bumbleduck Cutterman...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Broo said:

I plan way ahead lol I bring a fold out chair for while I'm waiting in queues

8 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

It's actually doable, if you get batch 1's and or have a gold pass, so for people who prefer photo's you can get a lot done.  Though obviously the risk of overlaps is increased, but if you are lucky even then they may not be a big issue.

Some were batch 1 and some were batch 2 or 3 and Benedict was batch 20. Never done a gold pass nor diamond pass. So last year total was over the 3 days 39 photoshoots and 25 autos

2 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

Some were batch 1 and some were batch 2 or 3 and Benedict was batch 20. Never done a gold pass nor diamond pass. So last year total was over the 3 days 39 photoshoots and 25 autos

Add the auto's in and it'e even more impressive.

2 minutes ago, StevenHall said:

I'm seriously in awe!

19 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I know they wouldn’t but I can still try! 

I asked if a previous announcement was for a first time guest and I got an answer.

And a lot can happen in 3 minutes on this forum... a camel photo, 3 gifs, a person guessing Billie Piper (even though we’ve been told it’s a first time guest), QS losing her patience, 4 complaints about literally anything, me relating everything QS says to clues for Charlie Cox,  you posting ‘What collection would they complete? :)’, Wrong_Name stating that Bill Murray doesn’t even have an agent, someone asking for Natalie Dormer in the guest suggestions thread because they missed her last time, 2 posts from people who are angry that a guest isn’t attending the day that they are, 7 incorrect spellings of Bumbleduck Cutterman...

Did someone mention Camel Photo? irDBUZ1.jpg

Has anyone suggested Benicio del Toro? As he has been in Bond, Wars and the marvel universes he would certainly help with completing collections plus it fits with his Marvel universe name. Throw in his other work such as Sin City, The Wolfman and The Usual Suspects, it certainly adds up to massive guest that many would like to meet. A very quick google search brings up only that annual advertisement gathering in the USofA

Edited by The Biscuit Boy
Meant Star Wars not Star Trek!

1 minute ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

Has anyone suggested Benicio del Toro? As he has been in Bond, Trek and the marvel universes he would certainly help with completing collections plus it fits with his Marvel universe name. Throw in his other work such as Sin City, The Wolfman and The Usual Suspects, it certainly adds up to massive guest that many would like to meet. A very quick google search brings up only that annual advertisement gathering in the USofA

Plus he was in starwars to he would be great

5 minutes ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

Has anyone suggested Benicio del Toro? As he has been in Bond, Wars and the marvel universes he would certainly help with completing collections plus it fits with his Marvel universe name. Throw in his other work such as Sin City, The Wolfman and The Usual Suspects, it certainly adds up to massive guest that many would like to meet. A very quick google search brings up only that annual advertisement gathering in the USofA

I don't recall anyone mentioning him on here, I have no idea about Twitter or fbook.

9 minutes ago, The Biscuit Boy said:

He would be awesome!!!! :o