Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

4 minutes ago, Philm said:

Mhmm could it be Maggie Smith with the HP Gang Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson und Rupert Grint? 

Deffinately not Daniel, he's done conventions before. Don't know about Emma & Rupert.

Even if this "big" guest will be Maggie Smith, I don't think they would get all of those four great people to LFCC :D 

3 hours ago, chayanua said:

I really would love that it‘s Hiddleston. But I don‘t think he is it this time. And he does Cons and I don‘t think he will never do Cons after LFCC. Or did I get anything wrong? Sorry english is not my mother tongue. Maxbe I get something wrong with the Clues ... 

And Hiddleston did a lot of photoshoots with fans in the US!

Okay, I will reply in German seeing my point is not getting through. ;)

Ich weiß, es ist nicht Hiddleston. Du brauchst mir das nicht zu begründen, warum er es nicht sein kann, und Du hast die Hinweise richtig verstanden. Ich bin jetzt nur stur. Die Leute wiederholen, es muss Harrison Ford sein, obwohl schon wiederholt klar gemacht wurde, er kann es nicht sein. Dann bin ich jetzt eben auch stur und sag es ist Hiddleston obwohl ich weiß, er ist es nicht.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Philm said:

Mhmm could it be Maggie Smith with the HP Gang Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson und Rupert Grint? 

Seeing as Maggie Smith’s son, Toby Stephens is attending, I’d love to see her as a guest; maybe have their tables next to each other....or is that asking too much lol???

Sorry @Queen_Sindel, I overlooked the fact that even the mention of another con isn’t really allowed. I can understand why, but it does make for difficulties in cross referencing facts heh.

My next thought had been Liam Neeson, which would be aces, for both Star Wars and Taken. I can also see the logic behind thinking it might be Eccelston.

Suppose it’s as good a point to ask... will Diamond passes for said mystery guest go live at 7pm tomorrow with the announcement?

12 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And I refer you again to my good old statement about keeping my mouth shut.

..Woah! I am changing my promise to a cheerful "hurrah!" if Mr. Atkinson is a go. And blame the cold weather.. (-11 today) :wacko::blink:

Edited by Chris1970

The general rule is: if a post has enough info to find the event on Google it is too much. With such rare guests the Google hits are pretty limited in the convention field, so yeah, trouble brewing even earlier than usual. We have been balancing on the borderline basically since the first page. ;)

6 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Ich weiß, es ist nicht Hiddleston. Du brauchst mir das nicht zu begründen, warum er es nicht sein kann, und Du hast die Hinweise richtig verstanden. Ich bin jetzt nur stur. Die Leute wiederholen, es muss Harrison Ford sein, obwohl schon wiederholt klar gemacht wurde, er kann es nicht sein. Dann bin ich jetzt eben auch stur und sag es ist Hiddleston obwohl ich weiß, er ist es nicht.

My german is abit rusty so dont take my exact word for this..but it is something about Hiddleston and Ford ... :blink:

Edited by Chris1970
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

Suppose it’s as good a point to ask... will Diamond passes for said mystery guest go live at 7pm tomorrow with the announcement?

Yes - If they are a Diamond guest which I assume they will be! :laugh:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

..Woah! I am changing my promise to a cheerful "hurrah!" if Mr. Atkinson is a go. And blame the cold weather.. (-11 today) :wacko::blink:

Sorry, I am just getting desperate. It was kind of funny to see people reading things into anything I said when we were playing the guessing game. But I've said it a number of times, I can only do it when I am allowed. Right now I am not. And people trying to read things into you being helpful does make me want to bang my head against the wall eventually.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

Sorry, I am just getting desperate. It was kind of funny to see people reading things into anything I said when we were playing the guessing game. But I've said it a number of times, I can only do it when I am allowed. Right now I am not. And people trying to read things into you being helpful does make me want to bang my head against the wall eventually.

I know QS.. Just trying to cover my a** so to speak if so... you know...:rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

My german is abit rusty so dont take my exact word for this..but it is something about Hiddleston and Ford ... :blink:

She wasn't getting my joke about Hiddleston and I tried to explain.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Yes - If they are a Diamond guest which I assume they will be! :laugh:

And I would say it is a safe bet it will be a Diamond Guest, yes.

1 minute ago, Queen_Sindel said:

I think you will have to change your name to Queen No It's Not A Clue Sindel

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I think you will have to change your name to Queen No It's Not A Clue Sindel

And why not do a small change from "Showmasters Admin" to "Clueless Showmasters Admin" but I doubt it would help, even if you just wrote just "w" people would read into it as a clue :D

Edited by Chris1970

Maggie Smith does not fit the clue and neither does Rowan A.

It’s a lead or was a lead  in a franchise and will complete people’s collection in that field. They have also never done a convention before.

there are very few people it can be when you take all that at face value.

4 minutes ago, Orange-juice said:

and will complete people’s collection in that field. 

The actual meaning of this has been debated Orange, it may just mean that it's a name people will need, not that getting will complete a collection and that you will be done - both versions could be true.

42 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

Ich bin eine Kartoffel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Orange-juice said:

He has not been ruled out as it’s obviously him :)

he toally fits all the clues and and makes perfect sense.

A few months ago Eccleston said this:

"I've never done conventions. I know there's a lot of money there, but I've always wanted to just earn my living by acting, and that's not a judgement on people who do them...it's just the way I am....I've avoided them so far, but who knows!"

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

And I refer you again to my good old statement about keeping my mouth shut.

Sooo.... he's onto something...? ;)

43 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

All I understood from that was Du Hast. :lol: