Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

Strange phone calls and strange people? I think you should be more concerned about that than this guest announcement :blink:

Haha! j/k But it almost feels like it. I am so happy I only got one more night to work, then off work for a week. Gonna need it after 8 CET tomorrow.

Just now, Kurdamoni said:

My biggest fear is it being somebody I really want to meet and realizing it's to expensive to justify...:(

I have my cut-off point decided upon and am at peace with not going ahead if the DP exceeds it. There are still months til lfcc and many more guests to be announced so if it turns out it's too high to justify, I'm sure there'll be future announcements that'll make you very happy to buy photo ops/DPs for instead  :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Broo said:

I have my cut-off point decided upon and am at peace with not going ahead if the DP exceeds it. There are still months til lfcc and many more guests to be announced so if it turns out it's too high to justify, I'm sure there'll be future announcements that'll make you very happy to buy photo ops/DPs for instead  :)

Agree, I will really choose from now on. Like you said this wont be the last until it starts. Plus I would like to do others things as well.

26 minutes ago, mark worton said:

if different lifetimes is a clue then it has to be a Dr Who so it will be Christopher Eccleston

Different lifetimes can also mean different eras, historical..Blackadder... Rowan Atkinson. I would dance naked down the street if it was. :dance:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1