Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

7 minutes ago, natedammit said:

Oh if only. Get Dr Karl as well and I'd be in heaven.

He randomly came to my work last year, with a punk band that played in our music venue. I didn't get to meet him as I wasn't working on the gig, but I did see him walking about.

2 minutes ago, MarioVl said:

I got the name of John Noble's character wrong, and quite possibly stumbled on a private joke.

I'll go back to my corner now.

It's not really private, DavidB who used to run the twitter and be a mod on here always guessed at Harold Bishop for any announcement. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

He randomly came to my work last year, with a punk band that played in our music venue. I didn't get to meet him as I wasn't working on the gig, but I did see him walking about.

I never thought I'd be jealous of you, but here we are.

• Like 1

Another thought occurred to me.. Jamie Lee Curtis, but then she's done a signing/photo shoot before and said she'd never do another, so that's that theory down the pan. It'd be amazing if it were Harrison Ford. 

For me, my bets are Harrison Ford or Arnold Schwarzenegger because to my knowledge, he's never done a photo shoot but turned up to a convention before, like Ford. So my bet is one of those two. Won't be Stallone as he's done a photo shoot before at a convention. 

7 minutes ago, collectorbob said:

Another thought occurred to me.. Jamie Lee Curtis, but then she's done a signing/photo shoot before and said she'd never do another, so that's that theory down the pan. It'd be amazing if it were Harrison Ford. 

For me, my bets are Harrison Ford or Arnold Schwarzenegger because to my knowledge, he's never done a photo shoot but turned up to a convention before, like Ford. So my bet is one of those two. Won't be Stallone as he's done a photo shoot before at a convention. 

Both have been discounted repeatedly Bob.  They have both done signings before, as confirmed above for Harrison, and Arnie has done photo's at the events he has done.

Someone of this, ever doing a com or other stuff out of the rules?

Sean Penn
Al Pacino
Jack Nicholson
Robert De Niro
Eddie Murphy
Christopher Walken

Milla Jovovich
Russell Crowe
Hugh Jackman
Jeff Bridges
Christian Bale
Clint Eastwood

John Travolta
Anthony Hopkins
Tom Hanks
Ewan McGregor
Willem Dafoe
Steven Spielberg
Robert Downey  Jr.
Mickey Rourke
Woody Harrelson
Edward Norton

Viggo Mortensen
Colin Farrell
Quentin Tarantino
David Cronenberg
Woody Allen
Jackie Chan
Joaquin Phoenix
Amy Adams
Zoe Saldana
Natalie Portman

Just now, schlangomat said:

It can´t be Jamie Lee Curtis, or Tom Hiddleston. Curtis was at a Convention in Indianapolis and Hiddleston in Philadelphia a few years ago.

What´s up with George Clooney, or John Travolta? Schwarzenegger is possible too.

I think Schwarzenegger has attended Cons...

22 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

You do realize that's its the same time? when it's 8 here, it's 7 in the UK, so doesn't make a difference :D

Lol, I don't think it's that so much, just that essential anyone for who the announcement is at 8 local time it's later in the evening for them, so yeah, we all get it at the same time but for europe it's an hour more to wait after getting home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Lol, I don't think it's that so much, just that essential anyone for who the announcement is at 8 local time it's later in the evening for them, so yeah, we all get it at the same time but for europe it's an hour more to wait after getting home.

That's indeed true :P 

50 minutes ago, schlangomat said:

It can´t be Jamie Lee Curtis, or Tom Hiddleston. Curtis was at a Convention in Indianapolis and Hiddleston in Philadelphia a few years ago.

What´s up with George Clooney, or John Travolta? Schwarzenegger is possible too.

I know Hiddleston is out due to a prior appearance. But so are Schwarzenegger and Ford (and I am pretty sure Pacino too), and people are still naming them. I may as well stick with Hiddleston then. :P 

• Haha 1

My first two thoughts were Arnie and Harrison, but as people have commented, while I have not heard of either of them doing an event in the past, that doesn't mean they have not.  7pm tomorrow is going to be interesting...

@Queen_Sindel what event(s) have they done that would disqualify them, out of interest?

Edited by Mayhem

5 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

I think this must have been the hardest guest announcement I've seen this far :o because we're completely in the dark :blink:

There's tons of direct clues in the announcement. You prefer me being all mysterious? :P

13 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

My first two thoughts were Arnie and Harrison, but as people have commented, while I have not heard of either of them doing an event in the past, that doesn't mean they have not.  7pm tomorrow is going to be interesting...

@Queen_Sindel what event(s) have they done that would disqualify them, out of interest?

The forum does not allow discussion of other events, sorry. We mentioned that bit a couple of times now.