Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

It’s so going to be Eccleston as the other doctors have all done conventions so he would be the final one and he has never done conventions before and he will complete people’s collection on Dr Who. Also somebody has guessed the correct name so im convinced  it’s him more so than ever. The only issue would he he can only do the Sunday but that could be why he agreed to it.

He fits all the clues perfectly and for some reason Showmasters holds the show in great esteem as Capaldi was totally hyped up as well. Also the fact that  Capaldi is also doing it as well so two doctors at the same show.

Edited by Orange-juice
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Orange-juice said:

It’s so going to be Eccleston as the other doctors have all done conventions so he would be the final one and he has never done conventions before and he will complete people’s collection on Dr Who. Also somebody has guessed the correct name so im convinced  it’s him more so than ever. The only issue would he he can only do the Sunday but that could be why he agreed to it.

He fits all the clues perfectly and for some reason Showmasters holds the show in great esteem as Capaldi was totally hyped up as well. Also the fact they Capaldi is also doing it as well so two doctors at the same show.

This better not be a let down you're building me up for, Orange! lol :dance:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

This better not be a let down you're building me up for, Orange! lol :dance:

I think he fits better than 98% of names mentioned so far.

I would love for it to be a Maggie Smith but  she doesn’t fit the clue in any shape or form. Harrison Ford would be another great name but it’s completely unrealistic and isn’t going to happen.

I was originally thinking it had to be Ford (even had a £5 bet with my mate) but starting to think it might not now. I would have thought his auto price would be at least £200-£300 which is quite a big prize to give away for correctly guessing on FB, but maybe SM are feeling generous.

The clues do seem to match Ecclestone but I wouldnt have thought it would be a legendary announcement apart for Doctor Who fans.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Marty Mcfly said:

I was originally thinking it had to be Ford (even had a £5 bet with my mate) but starting to think it might not now. I would have thought his auto price would be at least £200-£300 which is quite a big prize to give away for correctly guessing on FB, but maybe SM are feeling generous.

The clues do seem to match Ecclestone but I wouldnt have thought it would be a legendary announcement apart for Doctor Who fans.

Agree, I think we have think wider terms. And like so many times before, usually is someone less spoken about. 

Just now, Wrong Name said:

Not cons, no,  but he has done many many many signing events of sorts. I've met him twice. Need him to sign my Proton Pack though.

So Dan could be a possibility. He would be really nice to meet, some Ghostbusters and Blues brothers.

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

So Dan could be a possibility. He would be really nice to meet, some Ghostbusters and Blues brothers.

I would say not as these signing events are much more in his interest than a con would be and he has done them fairly regularly the last 5 or so years. I don't really want to say anything else as I'm walking a dodgy line on the rules here.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Wrong Name said:

I would say not as these signing events are much more in his interest than a con would be and he has done them fairly regularly the last 5 or so years. I don't really want to say anything else as I'm walking a dodgy line on the rules here.

Of course. We leave it at that and just hang in there until Wednesday. ^_^

15 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

I stood next to Ecclestone for 45 minutes on a set a few years ago. Never even recognised him! He was beardy and fuzzy, little did I know, then he stepped forward and started acting haha

You will now be screamed at by all the mega Who fans in here.

• Like 2

On the topic of music.. Two of my work mates came up with "a brilliant idea", as they are up for a reunion..one suggested "Spice Girls" and the other said it must be swedish because you lack swedish guests.. and they locked themselves on "Legendary" and "they".. and would make a nice collection.. What about ABBA?! <_<

Friendly reminder.. NOT my idea.

Edited by Chris1970

58 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

You will now be screamed at by all the mega Who fans in here.

53 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

And all Whovians will demand justice.. @RomeroSavini Sleep with one eye open. :lol:

Hey I was also ordered to not talk to him after I noticed. Extras dont mingle with the money haha

But hey next time he needs to shave ;-) then I may notice him.

• Haha 1