Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 hours ago, **Kelsey** said:

Anyone mention Tom Cruise yet? I`m not sure if he does any Conventions????

59 minutes ago, RomeroSavini said:

I keep saying him haha

He is in town the same week as the con as the new Mission Impossible film is out. So the Premiere will be that week as well.

So very logical. That and he was was in the film Legend and all the clues line up to him perfectly.

Gladly I met him already, so no cash on him from me haha

Oooh he'd be good to meet.  Seems quite fan friendly when I've seen clips of him at premiers.  (still hoping for Harrison Ford though)

12 hours ago, Raylenth said:

But remember that is kind of the point.  The guest they are announcing is someone who doesn't do these kind events.  So I'm not saying it's Clint, but anyone who 'doesn't do' is in the running.  I mean it's obviously unlikely to be most of them, as it's someone who is part of a media we collect for but still, for this guest you can consider those you would say don't so them.

He has done plenty of events and therefore is out of the running.  I'm not saying they won't announce him at some point, just that he won't be this specific one.

If was Clint then have to second mortgage house and sell car lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Kuato_Lives said:

I'm going to take one more guess and say Jack Nicholson. He's the Joker and since there's a bit on emphasis on "Ever", The Shinning, forever and ever......and ever..... and ever.....

WoW just WoW… imagine! :blink:

People keep saying a lot of names that are really just supporting actors one of the big clues is that they are a lead so it has to be someone that was probably the main star in a big movie franchise. I do believe Sir Sean it too ill but would love to be wrong if not would settle for his boy Henry Jones jnr