Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

Well he was a lead on a tv show - the apprentice

Having a president (especially a current one) attending a con would be legendary

He's never done a con nor photo op or signing event

As he's the current president, presidential auto collectors would need him to complete their collections

Technically he fits in to all the clues given so far.

Of course I'm going to try and guess a Doctor Who one. So I've given it though and the only one that comes to mind, is probably Christopher Eccleston.

As for non-who fans, then I'm gonna go with the one guess with everyone else, and say Harrison Ford (if it is, my bank's ***** XD)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kurdamoni said:

It's really hard to define a 'legend' in the movie or tv industry... it can be someone nobody has guessed yet! And 4 more days of guessing to go :D

Even my work mates are trying to guess. I have to text 8 persons on Wednesday to tell them who it is. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

It's really hard to define a 'legend' in the movie or tv industry... it can be someone nobody has guessed yet! And 4 more days of guessing to go :D

So many of the old school names would all be considered legendary but wouldn't fit any of the other categories.  I mean Angela Lansbury is certainly one, I think at one point she was the highest paid actress on TV and Jessica Fletcher was one of the biggest characters of the time - who wouldn't want to meet America's most prolific serial killer!

• Haha 1