Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

8 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Gonna suggest a shot in the dark.. how about Sean Connery. :huh:

Someone already suggested this, if it were him I would be truly starstruck and I would’t care about the price, but he has retired almost 15 years ago…it would a dream come true nonetheless…

Edited by Kurdamoni

3 minutes ago, Kurdamoni said:

Someone already suggested this, if it were him I would be truly starstruck and I would’t care about the price, but he has retired almost 15 years ago…it would a dream come true nonetheless…

That is why I wrote it is a shot in the dark, I am growing thin on ideas. :lol:

I just went on what it is said: ”This person is someone we never thought we would get to one of our events let alone any event anywhere.”  There I am sure Sean fits in. 

2 minutes ago, dogsoldierspoon said:

I do like the Crispin Glover suggestion. Showmasters have shown to be huge Back to the Future fans in the past and for a lot of people this will be the one they're still missing. If I'm correct he's also never done conventions before and is quite a difficult autograph to obtain.

He's done book signings.

2 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

It doesn't count R4!  It says he did a panel, but no mention of doing auto's/photo shoots.  There are a few actors who have done that event but done panels only. 

59 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

A friend of mine asked if it could be Tom Hardy, now that he has entered the superhero sphere.. :huh:

he's done at least 1 con that I know of, many years ago for his role in Star Trek Nemesis.