Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

For a moment I thought Peter Capaldi would be the biggest guest this year, and after today’s post from SM I feel a bit silly :lol::P but also feel really privileged to be able to attend this historic event at all, it’s going to be even more epic than I anticipated :D

I can’t wait for this huge guest to be revealed, I hope me and everyone else who guessed Christopher Eccleston is right :o But I’m also looking forward to all the other “minor” guests who’ll be announced at the same time, you never know what surprises might be in store and even less famous names could make someone’s week - I know a few smaller guests who’d make me very happy ^_^

Edited by Nerd Who
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, StuartG2198 said:

This is a very important guest in our hobby.

Wait.  Anyone know what that means?  (Our "hobby"?  What's SM's hobby?  Cosplay?  Lego?  I have no clue.)

Also, I can add (to whoever is suggesting Viggo Mortensen) that it isn't Viggo Mortensen.  He did a book signing in Los Angeles many years ago. 

8 hours ago, Spacecadet is here said:

My Guess is Meryl Streep. SM Posted a video few days ago saying how they would love to get her.... maybe they did. ;)

In the same video at the end you see Mark Hamill. "They have a lead", it could refer to Mark Hamill and Harrison Ford. ;-);-)

Or... "Trust on one!" :-P Therefore could it be David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. :-)

6 hours ago, Faerie Tanith said:

Has anybody guessed it right yet? Yes or no answer?

The mods probably don't know and in this case I don't think they would tell us if they did

5 hours ago, Xenomorph said:

2 hours ago, Pir8Jenny said:

Wait.  Anyone know what that means?  (Our "hobby"?  What's SM's hobby?  Cosplay?  Lego?  I have no clue.)

Also, I can add (to whoever is suggesting Viggo Mortensen) that it isn't Viggo Mortensen.  He did a book signing in Los Angeles many years ago. 

Collecting autographs and meet the guests.  That's what these events were set up to do.

21 minutes ago, Khalessi Kate said:

Emilia Clarke and Kit Harrington 

They have done events

6 hours ago, Nerd Who said:

But I’m also looking forward to all the other “minor” guests who’ll be announced at the same time, you never know what surprises might be in store and even less famous names could make someone’s week - I know a few smaller guests who’d make me very happy ^_^

Same here.

The “big guest announcements on this day” gets me excited (as it could be someone I REALLY like to meet) and nervous (as if it is someone I REALLY like to meet, my costs are going to be higher but worth it) but 98% of the time it’s usually someone I’m not bothered about.

I normally get excited about some guests who are announced out of the blue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Collecting autographs and meet the guests.  That's what these events were set up to do.

I did go to these events mainly to buy things and the guests are a bonus.

I now mainly go for cosplay but still meet guests and buy things.

I have been rethinking the 'complete collection' clue especially in light of the fact that it has possibly been removed from here.  If it is still a clue as it's still on fbook it could simply mean it's a main name that many people will need on their items rather than the last name people have been unable to get until now.