Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

Just now, VikingGrrrl said:

Didn't know we could collect guests! How does that work? You just walk up to the table and say "Hi! I'm collecting you" and then you take the guest with you home? Is there a special pass for this I Didn't know about?

:lol: lol

Throw a pokeball at them? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Didn't know we could collect guests! How does that work? You just walk up to the table and say "Hi! I'm collecting you" and then you take the guest with you home? Is there a special pass for this I Didn't know about?

Lol, I mean like people who like going to prems and stuff and getting selfies.

12 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

Actually, a couple of Saw guests seem to have gone missing since the 2016 LFCC.There was talk of a fort somewhere but no one seems to know what happened to them since... :whistling:

:help:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, VikingGrrrl said:

2h5tszm.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

Actually, a couple of Saw guests seem to have gone missing since the 2016 LFCC.There was talk of a fort somewhere but no one seems to know what happened to them since... :whistling:

:help:

Tanith has been awfully quiet as well recently.......Could the 2 things be connected?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sebster118 said:

Only ones I can think of are:

Christopher Eccleston

Ewan McGregor

Liam Neeson

Natalie Portman?

Even if it were Mr Ford, it wouldn't quite complete my Star Wars collection, as there'd be Mr Oz, but I'd probably retire it. I wouldn't be able to afford anymore.

3 minutes ago, fanowaty said:

Please, let it be Harrison Ford, RDJ or Johnny Depp maybe?

Harrison Ford would be amazing. I was invited to purchase items from his private signing last year-I had to pass due to the VERY high prices:o

Has Daniel Radcliffe done a con? would quite like him

I've LOVE it to be Harrison Ford as I think he is THE most important person (also my first crush along with Avon from Blakes7) but I honestly can't see him doing it - he hates interviews etc. it would be his worst nightmare being harrassed by us hordes LOL.....but if it is I need to remortgage the house!

I'd also love Johnny Depp, Christopher Eccleston, Arnie Schwarzenegger(sp?), Robert Carlyle,  Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Bruce Willis, John Travolta, David Duchovney, Robert De Niro, Robert Downey Jr, Ewan McGregor, Richard Dreyfuss and all the rest of the names listed on here

He doesn't fit the criteria but I'd give my right arm to meet Michael Caine