Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

3 minutes ago, josh-hammond said:

Sean Bean

LOTR and GoT collectors would kill for his auto on multi signed things. would also go towards the bond autograph collectors too.
he's been a lead in plenty of things (Sharpe, as well as loads of films)

he's a british tv and film legend and as far as i know he's never done cons before

I've found a listing for an appearance at an event in Feb this year, no idea if it went ahead but there's no indication it didn't.

6 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

I'm pretty sure it's been said the GOT people have done events before?  Arnie definitely has.

The GOT people would obviously be huge though.

The GoT leads have either already done a showmasters con (Lena and Peter) or they’ve signed at... SDCC (feels naughty saying it! I’m taking the word of others that it’s okay to name this event)

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

He did attend.

I replied to someone on this thread 35 mins ago who also guessed Sean. 

There's too much to follow and take in now!

I volunteer you to do a separate post listing who it isn't going to be and why they are excluded :D

Edited by Raylenth

1 minute ago, josh-hammond said:

hang on... has gary oldman ever done a con? he'd fit the bill if so.

plenty of lead roles (including leading the brits to victory as churchill)

has been around for YEARS and is a legend

would help people with potter autographs too

But it wouldn't complete them ;):whistling:

2 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There's too much to follow and take in now!

I volunteer you to do a separate post listing who it isn't going to be and why they are excluded :D

Even if I spent the time making the list people wouldn’t pay any attention to it and then I’d be worried I’d do something to those people that I’d regret when I’m behind bars.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Even if I spent the time making the list people wouldn’t pay any attention to it and then I’d be worried I’d do something to those people that I’d regret when I’m behind bars.

That is all true unfortunately.

Just now, Queen_Sindel said:

We try to avoid killing the abbreviation where we can. Still huge discussions about it are a no.

So it can be mentioned if it really has to but keep it brief ect ;)

28 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What collection would they complete? :)

I hope this becomes an LFCC meme.

I want people to hand out stickers and badges with it on, ask guests to write it as an autograph dedication, cosplay as it, get temporary (or real) tattoos of it, ask guests to try and sneak it into their talks...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I hope this becomes an LFCC meme.

I want people to hand out stickers and badges with it on, ask guests to write it as an autograph dedication, cosplay as it, get temporary (or real) tattoos of it, ask guests to try and sneak it into their talks...

There are plenty of people who collect guests rather than auto's as such so it would work.

We could have an official 'collection complete' certificate for when people have finally gotten all the main cast from something.

7 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

There are plenty of people who collect guests rather than auto's as such so it would work.

Didn't know we could collect guests! How does that work? You just walk up to the table and say "Hi! I'm collecting you" and then you take the guest with you home? Is there a special pass for this I Didn't know about?

:lol: lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2