Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

20 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Could be.  Matt and David have done events haven't they?  The facebook post speciffically says it will be a chance for people to complete their collections so he would be the last of the new Doctors.

Matt & David do cons over in the US. 

I'm saying Hulk Hogan XD (I know I'll be wrong, but it's funny just to put Hogan in!)

1 minute ago, Chris1970 said:

Those people who already know who it is at SM HQ must have a great friday party reading all our suggestions. ;)

They are probably laughing at us going 'oh my god, look who they think it is now!"

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mrvega said:

I'll not be able to handle the pressure , I'm seriously consdireding getting carbon-freezed till next Wednesday 

And leave us alone with this pressure..no no! You are in this too deep to skip the waiting :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

What collections would they complete though? 

Yeah I've been trying to think of the fandoms with major collector status, and the ones that come to mind are Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, Lord of the Rings... I'm missing obvious ones I know but my brains working against me lol

Edit: not to say other fandoms aren't collection worthy lol just these seem particularly associated with collections

Edited by Broo
  • Like 1

Just now, Broo said:

Yeah I've been trying to think of the fandoms with major collector status, and the ones that come to mind are Star Wars, Star Trek, Dr Who, Lord of the Rings... I'm missing obvious ones I know but my brains working against me lol

Depp.. Pirates, perhaps.

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

What collections would they complete though? 

I think that these next few days are going to feel like an eternity for me and you :P

I’m just going to accept defeat and give up correcting people already and we’re not even 2 hours into this! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I think that these next few days are going to feel like an eternity for me and you :P

I’m just going to accept defeat and give up correcting people already and we’re not even 2 hours into this! 

I'm going to start shouting it in increasing sized fonts 

• Haha 2

Just now, Raylenth said:

Not sure Keira has done signings though so outside of those who do prems she would still be needed as well, possibly the same for Orlando.

Bring on Orlando, Depp and Keira and The Olympia will explode. :lol:

The first name which came to my mind, when reading the clues, is Sean Bean.

He's the lead in "Legends" and also one of the leads in "LOTR", which could hint to the completion of some collections. He is in GOT as well.

I have no idea if he has done any signings or anything.