Big Guest Announcement - Wednesday 7pm

2 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

I agree, but not sure if it'll actually work for anyone now the thought of it being him is in their head :P

And if it isn't him, a lot of people are going to be disappointed. Even though it was never 100% stated it is him. lol

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Missed it in all the hoo hah, but the facebook post says there will be more than 1 guest announced on Wednesday.

If there's going to be more than one then I'll say that the legendary part made me think right away of Neil Patrick Harris though he doesn't fit the other clues.

31 minutes ago, jael001 said:

and me :)

I do think for them to be "legendary" it's got to be someone older, like Ian McKellan, Judi Dench, Maggie Smith, Anthony Hopkins etc.

This was my thinking too, that it's someone older and has been acting for quite some time

3 minutes ago, Raylenth said:

Missed it in all the hoo hah, but the facebook post says there will be more than 1 guest announced on Wednesday.

Crikey, and so soon after the recent multiple announcements too! :)

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Chris Eccleston is definitely an option. He's said before in an interview he doesn't do cons, maybe SM managed to win him round?

Could be.  Matt and David have done events haven't they?  The facebook post speciffically says it will be a chance for people to complete their collections so he would be the last of the new Doctors.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Broo said:

This was my thinking too, that it's someone older and has been acting for quite some time

60+ for sure, Ford, Gibson, Streep, Hopkins, Helen Mirren...Sam Neill Jurassic Park turns 25 yo this year

Edited by Chris1970

1 minute ago, Raylenth said:

Could be.  Matt and David have done events haven't they?  The facebook post speciffically says it will be a chance for people to complete their collections so he would be the last of the new Doctors.

Yeah, I know David's done the ME Who con (Lords of Time, I think it was called?) and I think Matt's done cons before outside of SM.

Edited by wjbleming
  • Like 1

Johnny Depp....

He made one surprise appearance in 2009 San Diego con but didn't sign or photos etc as he didn't stay long and he's never been to any since.

He also has played many lead roles.

Also the Fantastic Creatures sequel is out this year which he is a main role in so promotion time for the film.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Madmalc said:

Johnny Depp....

He made one surprise appearance in 2009 San Diego con but didn't sign or photos etc as he didn't stay long and he's never been to any since.

He also has played many lead roles.

Also the Fantastic Creatures sequel is out this year which he is a main role in so promotion time for the film.

i would die if its johnny. but i dont think its him

38 minutes ago, Sam_Carter96 said:

Would someone like to volunteer to compile a list of all of the guests that it can't be? (due to them attending conventions or signing at... the event we're not sure if we're allowed to name).

It wouldn't take very long...

:P:D

I'll start you off:

Will Smith, Samuel L Jackson, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, Keifer Sutherland, Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill, Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Hugh Jackman...

Maggie Smith 

Jeremy Irons 

Martin Sheen 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, wjbleming said:

I'm not sure if it would count, but Michael done at least one book signing in a shop a few years ago. (Not sure if it was a one off or a tour as such)

I think book signings count personally as they are 'signing events'