Who are you meeting?

Tony1975

Here's my list:

• Robert Englund (despite meeting him 3 times already I can finally get my Freddy shoot picture signed)
  • Mark Williams
  • Danny Glover
  • Brooke Bundy
  • Amanda Wyss
  • Phil Taylor

So far I've photos booked for :

Danny Glover, Christopher Lambert, Charles Dance and Frank Bruno

I'll be aiming for Billy Boyd, Mark Williams, Sylvester McCoy. No doubt there will be more added to the list to drain my bank balance. 

• 1 month later...

Looking to meet Kevin Keegan, want to get an autographed football shirt for my Dad.

Ive never been to one of these before, assuming you don’t pre book autographs and that I can have more than 1 item autographed (obviously pay per item). 

Can you get pictures of the guest signing the item for proof? 

25 minutes ago, lloydl26 said:

Looking to meet Kevin Keegan, want to get an autographed football shirt for my Dad.

Ive never been to one of these before, assuming you don’t pre book autographs and that I can have more than 1 item autographed (obviously pay per item). 

Can you get pictures of the guest signing the item for proof? 

No, you don't pre book the autos, you pay on the day at the desks, yes, you can have more than one signed unless told otherwise, and you are able to take a photo unless there's a No Photos sign behind the guest.

Hope that helps. :smile:

Mads Mikkelsen, Adrian Edmondson, Michelle Ryan, Charles Dance, Kristanna Loken, Mark Williams, Joseph Marcell. Obviously not in that order and I suspect I'll be adding more when more guests are announced!

Edited by unkown error

5 minutes ago, lloydl26 said:

can anyone explain how you pay for the autograph opportunities? Is it at the table with the guest? Can you pay by card?

You either pay at the table the guest is at, or some of the bigger guests have a separate table halfway down the queue. It's cash only, but you may be able to buy vouchers by card at the sales desk.

For me... Christopher Lambert, Danny Glover, chad Coleman, Austin amelio, Adrian Edmundson, Noel Clarke and Camille Coduri (duo), Michelle Ryan, Bella Ramsey, Charles dance, Kristanna Loken (both days), Aimee Garcia, Joseph Marcell, valene Kane, Kenny Johnson, Phil Taylor, Kevin pietersen, Daniel Dubois, Liverpool legends, Roberto Duran and ken bucannan (duo) and James buster Douglas.     for my son.....  Emily Kinney, Michelle Ryan, Kristanna Loken, John Wesley shipp, Mark Williams, Lochlyn Munro, Phil Taylor, Kevin pietersen,  Ronnie O’Sullivan and Carl Fogarty. 6 autographs also, gonna be a busy weekend, indeed x

On 19/05/2018 at 3:48 PM, Hanklily said:

For me... Christopher Lambert, Danny Glover, chad Coleman, Austin amelio, Adrian Edmundson, Noel Clarke and Camille Coduri (duo), Michelle Ryan, Bella Ramsey, Charles dance, Kristanna Loken (both days), Aimee Garcia, Joseph Marcell, valene Kane, Kenny Johnson, Phil Taylor, Kevin pietersen, Daniel Dubois, Liverpool legends, Roberto Duran and ken bucannan (duo) and James buster Douglas.     for my son.....  Emily Kinney, Michelle Ryan, Kristanna Loken, John Wesley shipp, Mark Williams, Lochlyn Munro, Phil Taylor, Kevin pietersen,  Ronnie O’Sullivan and Carl Fogarty. 6 autographs also, gonna be a busy weekend, indeed x

Would of been easier for you to say who your NOT meeting :)

Edited by kittkarr
Missed word
  • Like 1

I am planning on getting autographs from -

Richard Wilson, Austin Amelio, Chad Coleman, Joseph Marcell, Robbie Fowler, Jan Molby, Kevin Keegan, Neil Ruddock and Michael Owen.

May also get Michelle Ryan and Ade Edmondson.

Edited by Tony1975