Thoughts for next year

12 minutes ago, robmoriarty said:

and the photoshoot areas...;)

and the toilets to tbf, NO ONE will wanna see THAT!:D

That is also true

4 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

But the rest will be fine.. approx 5 minutes documentary. :P

Well, you can add on a couple of hours of the entry hall queuing if you get there early.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

I’m looking forward to seeing all your convention documentaries in July, add a bit of David Attenborough commentary and they will be perfect!:P

I’ll get Bimbelflatch Blombersmack for my commentary :lol:

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Chris1970 said:

Have they stopped making Sherlock now?

It’s in a sort of limbo, it hasn’t been officially cancelled but there’s no new series in the works either... It’ll probably be on hiatus for a long time until showrunners and actors feel like going back to it, which they should considering how insanely popular and brilliant the series is. Although series 4 finale had a nice closure to it...

45 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Chris1970 I don’t know I don’t watch it :lol:

*sounds of Raylenth screaming in the distance*

:P:P:P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Yeah sorry if I’ve offended you by this in any way @Raylenth I hope you can forgive me! ;)

Terribly offended... unforgivable... :P:P:P

3 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who The only episode I’ve partly watched is the one where he’s falling off the roof and apparently dying but then he doesn’t die and explains how he faked his death :lol:

You just described one of the most heartbreaking episodes of the series like that? :crying::P:P:P

Just kidding, but seriously you should check it out if you ever got the time, you’re missing all the Wholock (Doctor Who/Sherlock) crossovers and shenanigans :lol::D

17 minutes ago, Nerd Who said:

It’s in a sort of limbo, it hasn’t been officially cancelled but there’s no new series in the works either... It’ll probably be on hiatus for a long time until showrunners and actors feel like going back to it, which they should considering how insanely popular and brilliant the series is. Although series 4 finale had a nice closure to it...

*sounds of Raylenth screaming in the distance*

:P:P:P 

Nahh, I'm realistic about it really.  We all hope there will be more but if there is it'll be a few years at least I think.  However Freeman has said before that he doesn't like returning to things so that adds another complications.  It's easier to think of it as finished and if we get more at some point, yay, if not you aren't hanging in waiting for it.

15 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who Yeah sorry if I’ve offended you by this in any way @Raylenth I hope you can forgive me! ;)

Forgiven

13 minutes ago, R4wly97 said:

@Nerd Who The only episode I’ve partly watched is the one where he’s falling off the roof and apparently dying but then he doesn’t die and explains how he faked his death :lol:

@Raylenth Have I got that right for a non-Sherlock fan?

AGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh never try to explain a plot point again, let alone one of the most significant ones of the entire series.  

You did OK though for not having actually watched it.

• Like 1